1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mythica Dark Iron

Discussion in 'Die Hard Dice' started by Lesh', Sep 12, 2021.

1. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

This April, since the Combined Army faction dice got sold out real quick, after spending some time thinking whether I should spend 50 bucks + import tax just on dice, I decided to grab 5 Mythica Dark Iron d20s.

After waiting for approx a month (from USA to Latvia), I received the dice, but two of them looked quite off, so they kindly offered to send a replacement free of charge.
    [​IMG]

Overall I was quite satisfied with how the dice felt in hand and when rolling. I gave those 5 dice a test run of 2k rolls to see if they are balanced, and was pretty satisfied with the result.
    [​IMG]
    After so many rolls the paint started come off from the edges (this was kinda expected, and it was one of the reasons why I've picked this specific color of dice, as I was anticipating something like this), and turned out that those initial "problematic" dice were no longer an issue.

Once replacement dice arrived, I did another 2k rolls so that new dice would look the same (no longer can find the results of those rolls).

Dice are definitely awesome and were worth the money and all the wait in my case. For sure gonna grab CA faction dice if they ever going to get restocked.
    [​IMG]

Abydog and McDevil like this.
  2. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Thanks for the review! Its definitely brought me into considering getting some of the dice :)

Lesh' likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation