1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Infinity 3D FanART/Concepts

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by Vult ji, May 28, 2022.

1. Vult ji

Vult ji Well-Known Member

Well hello all. Starting this thread because i wanted to show of some stuff i am/was working on. Recently became a huge fan of infinity universe :D and also because i took up some 3D modeling as a hobi and i could keep myself away from being inspired.
    So long story shot, here, hope you like.

All models will be for free here
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/156QSC3wvfEqRP-SC5YeHvMbIBdQX-M-Z

some Haq. concepts

[​IMG] [​IMG]

one for JSA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and more XD

#1 Vult ji, May 28, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Nice :)

My 2 cents: assuming these are equivalent to Murafeq-series basic Haqq REMs, I guess there should be other armament variants.
    Is this one being an equivalent to a Shaytanyah GML REM?

Now, to my eyes, the basic shape of the drone is fine. The armament package being located on the scorpion tail is fine, but having a box (of missiles?) to just one side of it doesn't look right to me. There should be, IMO, another piece of stuff. Another box of missiles, or sensor package (for targetting). It would be great to have the four other variants, too (Shihab with TR HMG, Rafiq with alternate Rifle/LSG and Red Fury - plus a sensor package, Fanous with a sensor package / Flash Pulse gear). I guess you could find 3d projects for most Infintiy weapons on the net, that would keep you from reinventing the wheel ;)

It would be very useful to have a basic REM chassis as one project, and a set of 5 different equipment options - preferably with designed-in magnet holes. This way one could print 4-5 REM hulls (how often do you field even that many...?), and full AVA of tail sections to switch between as needed.

Also, I don't think these plates on the outside of the feet are a good idea. They would impede movement.

3. Cadwallon

Cadwallon Well-Known Member

Mini maggie for the haqq's one it's cool.
    I'm agree with errhile, can put senser box in one side and in the other options por all the other gear (misile box. HMG, flash pulse, rifle+shotgun and red fury). If you can do this, all options of marafeq will be cover.

Cheers.

4. Vult ji

Heloo. Both thank you for the replies.

-Yes all variant in profiles are planned, all weapons and equipment i can think of will be done. And as Errhile said. The missile launcher is a WIP thing, i do not like it either yet XD

- the plates outside of the feet, if you mean for the HAQ are meant as "fingers", witch would be retractable when the wheels deploy, for the JSA they aren't done yet, need to think off a nice end design.

- for the weapon idk. If they fit maybe i will take already made ones if i would be allowed.

- like i did variations for yu jing yaokong support profile i will do it here to.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

LeGweg, timberfox, nehemiah and 11 others like this.
  5. Vult ji

and yeah i think i would go for shayatan for the 1st one

6. Errhile

Ah.
    Well, I don't like them. But that's just my opinion.

I can see the drones having extendable support plates for better stabilization (like the big guns - or artillery vehicles - use IRL). I could see them being on the feet. Just not what I see here, sorry. Again, just an opinion.

Nb. if it isn't too much hassle, it might be worth making the design with variant legs: "fingers" deployed (as in here) and retracted (for wheeled movement).

I've seen the .stl files on Thingverse. Montrous Making's work, IIRC. They have been used for other designs by other peole there, so I guess it is OK to use them here, too. As long as due credit is given, and it is a not-for-profit project...?

I do not have a formed opinion on the YJ REMs.
    ...is the one in the first post a basic Yaokong, or one of the heavier combat REMs (Rui Shi / Lu Duan)? If the latter, it could work. If the former, sorry, I can't see how it can carry all the different weapons options.

chromedog and Vult ji like this.
  7. Vult ji

Sure no problem, we cant all love the same design and things :D, ALL feedback is appreciated. And yes i could make the fingers more look like finger and a second version is always possible.

well that is the thing idk yet. So for now i will make my own

yeah it needs some thickening and adding a backpack. Still WIP and need to redo/add to it. Just posted it for reference. I have another model for lu duan.

8. Vult ji

Update:
    -HAQ in a deployed state (maybe need to raise the body a little more?)
    - and a new missile launcher
    - New wheals
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Great stuff, congrats :)
    I really like all Haqq's REMotes, the new ones using as Shihab and Shaytan, the old chickens as Fanous, and I wanted the old also as Rafiqs, but your work is making me think about printing them! MiniMagghies are always great.
    Could you please post some render of that beside a 40mm base for example, to see how big it's supposed to be? :)

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Vult ji likes this.
  10. Vult ji

Sure. I will show you in Chitubox both versions.
    1st the deployed version. It is an S3 so height limit is 32 mm ( the column on the right represents that) and lets say i fit it a little over the base as some Official models are. On the right is the scale of model. [​IMG]

now for not deployed version
    as zou see it is a little taller but because the legs are further apart the main body is smaller
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps with the size and fitting. Under here i will post renders also.

#10 Vult ji, May 28, 2022
    Last edited: May 28, 2022
  11. Vult ji

I forgot to mention. The legs are movable, so i can fit the better on the base + they will come separate from the model

12. Vult ji

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again i can modify the legs to look better on the base and equipment will be able to be changed also

LeGweg, timberfox, redeemer and 7 others like this.
  13. Errhile

I'd call it "moving" configuration, and the other one "deployed", but that's just me.
    The missile launcher doesn't cut it yet. I'd say, make it deeper (as if the missiles were longer). And I'd love to see (at some point) an alternate "other box", I really believe thre should be some guiding in a Guided Missile Launcher...

As for the size - naturally they are scalable, being 3d prints, but I believe they are slightly too big for their inteded bases.

#13 Errhile, May 28, 2022
    Last edited: May 28, 2022
    Vult ji likes this.
  14. Vult ji

Ahh i see. Checked the profile again now. it has indeed guided missiles. Maybe the other box for guidance hmm...have to check how guidance system could work XD

15. Vult ji

True it can always be resized, but the bigger i can fit the model in the limits the better, so details can be easily printed.

KedzioR_vo likes this.
  16. Vult ji

17. Errhile

Here are some IRL targeting pods (for aircraft, so they are aerodynamic & tubular...). Although if you simply nicked a TADS off a an AH-64 helicopter, and slapped it (turned vertical) instead of one of the missile boxes, I think it would look fine.

Do the missile pods have exhaust ports to the rear? :)

18. Vult ji

Yep. Just not decided if i should make holes or how, like a maghariba , just put a cover on it

19. Cadwallon

Cadwallon Well-Known Member

timberfox likes this.
  20. Vult ji

Hey. Many tnx for the help, always good to have it :D. yep they look very good, especially the red fury.
    I will try and make my own( for training) . But will always leave it so people can add they own if they want. I can always make an "adapter'

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation