1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My list for the French satellite tournament

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Arkhos94, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I'm just out of the French satellite tournament where I palced 5th (3 major victories, 1 draw, 1 defeat). Here are the list I played, I hope they could be of use of some players

My Achilles list (Played on Rescue, The grid and Supplies):

[​IMG] Liste tournois satellite n°2 v03
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] ACHILLES Lieutenant Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, EXP CCW. (2.5 | 75)
    [​IMG] TEUCER (Multispectral Visor L2) Feuerbach, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 44)
    [​IMG] MYRMIDON OFFICER (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (1 | 35)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.2 Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.1 Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] NAGA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    [​IMG] NAGA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    [​IMG] MYRMIDON Chain Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] THORAKITES (Forward Observer, 360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    [​IMG] LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

On this list, Achilles act as the main attack vector with Teucer as support. I took many FO to have redundancy for the Grid. The Naga duo could also act as objective grabber or to lay a minefield if necessary.

And my Marut list (played on capture and protect and comm center):

[​IMG] Liste tournois satellite n°1 v02
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] MARUT Lieutenant (Strategos L3) MULTI HMG, Heavy Flamethrower, Nanopulser / AP CCW. (3 | 120)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KARKATA Flash Pulse / Knife. (0 | 0)
    [​IMG] DAKINI Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 21)
    [​IMG] ZAYIN Rebot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.2 Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.1 Engineer Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] DANAVAS Hacker (Hacking Device Plus. UPGRADE: Maestro) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] MYRMIDON Chain Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] NETROD . (0 | 4)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Both time the marut was used, he mostly wasn't used for offensive purpose.

I played it against Hassassin. I played second so I forced my opponent to deploy evertyhing then placed my marut behind a container with the myrmidon prone in front of him. There, he could see 3 of my 4 opponent Ghazi, allowing him smoke cover with the myrmidon ARO as soon as they moved. He then stooped any enemy offense while the mk2 and mk5 went to take the beacon

I played it agains ariadna in comm centers. The table at 4 very tall building (with window) in the 4 table corner (with high container in the center. The marut ended up on the top of one of them, behind a low fence, shooting EXP shot at everyone who moved. Once again the mk5 and 2 did the heavy lifting with some naga support (the mk5 was the datatraker and killed the HVT while the mk2 killed the antipode controler, some troops and took some antennas.

#1 Arkhos94, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    xagroth and loricus like this.
  2. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

@Arkhos94 Was the Marut present at any wins?

Also, any particular reason to use Teucer over Atalanta?

3. Arkhos94

Two of the win were from the Marut so he performed very well.

Achilles didn't performed so well but not because of the list :
    - against onyx I misjudged the distance when he was shot by a noctifer ML ORA. I thought he was in his good range but ended up 63 cm away from the noctifer. Because of this the opposed roll was 4 shot at 3 (instead of 9 in the good range ) against a missile at 9. He took the missile an 2 wounds which put me in a very bad position.
    - against Alpeh for the final, he ended up flash-pulsed turn 2 and 3, once on bad rolls for me and once on a crit from the warcor, both time early in the turn. It prevented me from ramboing my opponent turn 2 and from picking the supplies box on the groun turn 3 (forcing me to move some troops through the whole board to pick it up)

I took Teucer instead of Atalanta for multiple reason :
    - because he is a better source of antimateriel for The grid (AP+DA is a little bit better than Atalanta DA if he can split his burst and EXP+MM lvl X is much better if he can't split it) as a support for Achilles (very useful to bring down antenna Achilles can't reach)
    - because he is more resilient for ORA duty (NWI) and EXP is better than DA in ORA

While I like him, I'm not sure I will take him without the grid as a Scenario

loricus and xagroth like this.
  4. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Can't use this, EXP is Burst 1, thus not usable with MMX.

5. Arkhos94

Yep I miswrote, thanks for pointing it. I used MMX + AP/DA (0% chance to miss and good chance to crit)

xagroth likes this.
  6. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

Congrats on #5

I like the use of Danavas + remote HMGs with the Marut, and how she can draw all the attention, while the others can do the killing.
    -
    For Achilles, I'm a much bigger fan of running spitfire Patroclus along his side, and throw in a danavas for White Noise support.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation