1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music to Monstruck to

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by FlipOwl, May 21, 2021.

1. FlipOwl

FlipOwl Well-Known Member

Hi,

I thought it might be of interest to the community that there is a band called Zoltar, and they have made a song about Monstruckers. Yes. Actual Monstruckers. Inspired by the Infinity lore for the unit. Listen to it here:

https://open.spotify.com/track/5Qdsa9ww5JRLOWzgGxng0I?si=092842f510bf4556

I hope it will cheer you up. To me, it sounds like the perfect soundtrack for driving humongous rigs around the desert while chain rifling highway pirates. Also makes me want to paint Monstruckers...

2. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

I plan to use the Belter version of "Highway star".

Except without the ''Maneo goes splat!" bit.

3. Anguilla

Anguilla Member

I am the one (partly) responsible for the song in question, wrote the lyrics, play the drums. Albeit not a Haqquislam player, I adore the little subconflict between monstruckers and kum bikers. Admittedly, the style of the song better fits the latter, but it's them that gets their asses kicked (in the song, that is) :)

By the way. Thank you for bringing this little piece to the community's attention, FlipOwl <3

kesharq, FlipOwl, KedzioR_vo and 3 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation