1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Murtair's Tactic - "Track"

Discussion in 'Smoke & Mirrors' started by Roadrunner7431, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member
    Warcor Aristeia

I was just reading -V-'s blog posted today and I quote from it. "Track is an improved Super-Jump. In most circumstances, standing next to a Goal(?Target) with at least 1 :4:will not be difficult to achieve midway through the game. We must bear in mind that this Tactic is extremely versatile, as the target of this ability does not have to be an enemy – This ability can be played against allies as well! When using Murtair, be careful when healing allies because this ability can allow him to cross the HexaDome in a few leaps and bounds."

I was not aware that this Tactic allows Murtair to Place himself multiple times during the same Activation as long as conditions are fulfilled. Please correct me if I misunderstand.

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Is a single use and a single placement when you use this tactic. When he say "few leaps and bounds" he means Murtair can use his Super-Jump 2 times during his activation and this tactic on top of that so he can be very mobile and score when you did not expected.

Flipswitch, -V- and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Exactly, Zlavin. That's it!

:wink: