1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movement and Line of Sight - Green sides

Discussion in 'General' started by ZombieSashimi, Feb 9, 2021.

1. ZombieSashimi

ZombieSashimi Well-Known Member

I got onto the second mission where the tiles of some sections are marked with a green edge. In the rulebook it says "Green The Effects of sides of this color are described in the mission"

However, I cannot find for the life of me any information on what the green sided tiles do in any of the missions. Is there a page I am overlooking or a rule somewhere? I haven't read the later mission in detail as I don't want any spoilers, so may have easily missed some info there.

Hecaton likes this.
  2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Yeah, afaik they do nothing.

ZombieSashimi likes this.
  3. ZombieSashimi

Good, then I am not going crazy and it looks like an oversight. I will add it to the FAQ request thread.

Hecaton likes this.
  4. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

Mission 10 to 13 has the following:
    "Nanobarriers
    Green lines in this mission are considered Nanobarriers that block Line of Sight and prevent movement through them."

Mission 13 also has special rules for turning off the barriers temporary.

5. ZombieSashimi

Thanks for catching that.

Still seems surprising that there are no rules for the green lines on planet side missions such as mission 2 when the example of the green lines in the rule book is from these tiles. Was expecting some interactions with the dangerous fauna. Perhaps it is something they have planned for the expansions.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation