1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorized BH riding with tohaa

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Wizzy, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Brohaas, ok now the tohaa have a motorized Bounty Hunter... human, what synergies in the tohaa ? Do we play lore and use it only as a bulletproof vest for our best piece? ^^

[​IMG]

For the miniature, the human version doesn't seem great in Tohaa for me (luckily there are "tohaa" mercenaries), I saw this picture on instagram, it reminds me of an Igao, here, it gives me an idea of a special tohaa conversion (well the problem is that I already have 60 Defiance miniatures to paint xd :joy:).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUU98w0qh39
    243023884_4304306512985163_3571735190347570572_n.jpg

2. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

I already plan on making a tohaa biker using a Maakrep head. I'll probably use a standard JSA bike.

Wizzy likes this.
  3. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

Decline Impetuous and enjoy your free BS 12 Mimetism Red Fury with 9-4 MOV?

She's gonna be a pretty great attack piece/suppressive fire stop-gap. Especially if she rolls something spicy with Booty.

Given the Bike changes in general, I think MSV1 pieces are about to become a LOT more important, which means our Nikoul just got a bit better. Extra MSV1 running around also means that Mim(-3) is going to become a bit LESS impactful though, which makes the Sukeul a tiny bit worse.

ChoTimberwolf, Wizzy and Arkaon1125 like this.
  4. Cthulhu363

5. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I still haven't assembled all my Spiral Corps models (I'm very slow ehen it comes to assembling and painting, and right now I'm busy just getting everything ready for my first Defiance game), so I guess I could just get the new bounty hunter and replace her head.

Does anybody know if the hair is part of the head, so I could just replace it, or is it part of the main body?

6. Cthulhu363

the hair attaches to most of the body. It would be pretty difficult. for my conversion, i cut the ABH in half at the torso, just keeping the legs. I used a Rasail torso and left arm, Fraacta head and Ko Dali right arm. Looks really good!

Abrilete likes this.
  7. Abrilete

Well, thanks for the info.
    I guess the easiest solution then would be to just take one of my unused Tohaa miniatures and put it besides the bike. This would also help if I ever have to dismount the biker during gameplay.

Heck, now that I think about it I don't even need a bike, I already have the Symbiobeasts.

8. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

If they dont give us Tohaa Beastriders make your own? Fantastic idea:+1:.

9. Abrilete

For now, I'll just put a Tohaa miniature standing in the same base as a Symbiobeast.
    Maybe in the future I'll get some miniature that allows an easy conversion from Human to Tohaa.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  10. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

I remember a photoshoot (maybe bromad), with the Sakiel viral combi rifle riding one of the Kerail's mutants, I didn't buy this box to check, but the Sakiel has so arched legs that he could easily, really ride one of them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RolandTHTG and Abrilete like this.
  11. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

12. Abrilete

Looks great!

13. Angry Clown

Angry Clown Well-Known Member

good old days. sakiels throwing bts hitting swarm grenades

Abrilete, csjarrat and Jumara like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation