1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Brigada Hacker Backpack?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Gunmage, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Gunmage

Gunmage General Contact Unit

I bought the 300 pt Corregidor box (which basically has the contents of the MB box amongst the other things), and was in the middle of assembling them when I noticed there is only one backpack for the female MB body. On the other hand, girl MBs kinda look like they can do without one (compare do the dudes, which just look unfinished without one), so maybe she is supposed to look like that? Then again, I did find five sets of antennas for them, so maybe it really is a mispack? Can anyone tell me - what set of parts was supposed to be in that box?

I get that this is really a stupid question, but it just annoys me so...

2. geckoguy

geckoguy Member

A quick look at the 300 pt pack 360 shows that the hacker brigada does not have a backpack. Hope this helps!

Gunmage and loricus like this.
  3. sirsagrell

sirsagrell Varuna Diving Instructor

I had thought this as well when I purchased the SWC box - but the 2 female bodies are slightly different as opposed the other SWC boxes where there are 2 clones of the male and female chassis.

Gunmage likes this.
  4. Gunmage

Gunmage General Contact Unit

Thanks, now I can finally stop looking for that second backpack on the floor on the off chance I actually dropped it without noticing...

5. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Free backpack woo!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation