1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miyamoto Move + Ken No Sen + Kaze Tachinu

Discussion in 'Rules' started by MoN4RcH, Oct 15, 2018.

1. MoN4RcH

MoN4RcH New Member

LoL my detailed post just deleted...sigh. Basically can Miyamoto add movement points after Kaze Tachinu and Ken No sen switch to get to an opponent then do the switch attack.

Also I take it it can only move the damage left on the opponents character not my total damage, I did 9 but opponents only had 3 wounds left from a 4 would character so I moved 3....

We had a super fun game this week =)

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I would suggest that you do not confuse movement points with displacing X spaces. This is particularly important in a game like Aristeia that allows you to spend two action points to accumulate movement points equal to your speed. You may then spend movement points to move one space at a time and interrupt your movement for any action (including an attack) that you have action points remaining.
    Kaze Tachinu is an Automatic Skill which means that it is always active.
    In your case, yes, immediately after inflicting 3 wounds to send that character to the Infirmary you may displace yourself 3 spaces. Displacing is particularly powerful because it allows you to move freely even around enemy characters without needing to disengage. If you reserved the :1::3::3: from the original attack roll you may trigger the internal switch of Ken no Sen to attack again without spending additional Action points. In your case it would be a different enemy target as long as it is in the range :L: 1-1.

3. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

In short, no.

4. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

Short answer, as @Plebian says, no. Long answer: Kaze Tachinu is an Automatic Skill that allows you to displace the same moment as Musashi deals Damage (before finishing Ken no Sen); and as the trigger says "After the Resolution", you can't do anything but make a new Ken no Sen, and so you can't spend Action points to add Movement points (or spend previously added Movement points).

This.

Hope it helps!

:3

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation