1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing card? Oniwaban 'Leader'

Discussion in 'General' started by nil, Jun 28, 2022.

1. nil

nil Member

At the back of the campaign book for Infinity Defiance, it says that I can replace the enemies with the different faction alternatives. For the JSA, under Skirmisher, it has 'Oniwaban, Ninja' and under Top it has 'Oniwaban "Leader"' - yet, in the Revenant box, I only have one single-sided Oniwaban card.

Can anyone confirm they have two Oniwaban cards? Is this something missing in my box or is it a misprint in the campaign rulebook?

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  2. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Same here, just one Oniwaban. Pretty sure that some changes were made between developing/production of core campain and add-ons. And they just didn't notice or don't care anymore to update it.

3. nil

nil Member

I think the existing Oniwaban is the 'leader' version, based on the traits it has. I guess I will just keep Ninja in the Skirmisher column and ignore that one.

4. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Yes is a error, in the final version of the game with the expansions, only the Obinawan card is needed, which corresponds to the Obinawan Leader. In the generator this unit does not appear for the JSA, so not needed.

Besides, this is not the only problem, from memory there is a problem in the mission generator, where the list says that you need a superior taigha, but it does not exist (I replaced it with a taigha overlord).

nil and Abrilete like this.
  5. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

ffs, has anyone edited / proofread this game before it was shipped... :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Sandfurz likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation