1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Minotaur Brigade", Ariadna-based Mercs R.P.G. Stuff. . .

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by stevenart74, Feb 10, 2018.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Howdy to all, I'm opening this Thread (along with one twin on the Fan-Fiction Subforum) to post all relevant Art about an upcoming shared joint Infinity Roleplaying -related Project. . .

In My L.G.S. there are 2-3 potential G.M. interested in the Modiphius R.P.G. that want to start a collaborative "Sourcebook" about the misadventures of Haqqislamite and Nomads Mercenary Troops helping and aiding Ariadnan Natives Soldiers-Of-Fortune. . .

Their mission will be to locate, disable and neutralize (not necessarily "Lethally". . . . . but I believe "Non-Lethal" in Ariadna means a Teseum Handcannon Shot in the Kneecap, or a Viral Slug if You are an enraged Dogwarrior against a Merovingian Cop !!) anyone that wants to pilfer Teseum from the rightful owner of the Planet (and Yeah, claims of Not-Ownership of 100% Territory of Dawn by Pan-O "Prospectors" or Yujing "Frontier Colonists" will means NOTHING !!). . .

Will soon post the ideal structure of the Mercs R.P.G. Army logo; I went for "Minotaurs" as a symbol, as mythical legendary monsters famed for bloodthirsty ruthlesness and the obvious implication with the Ancient Greek myths related to Ariadnae (human daughter of Mynos, legendary King of Cretae) and Theseus (the Athen's hero that supposedly slayed the Minotaur, deformed half-son of Mynos and seduced, then abandoned Ariadnae). . .

Golem2God likes this.
  2. stevenart74

3. stevenart74

First very rough draft of the "Minotaur Brigade" Mercs, that I will plan to have also as Avatar Image; crayon + ink pencils on school-paper hastily drawn when I was basbysitting my 4-years old little nephew Yesterday and then quickly scanned with very basic reworking in Photoshop for resizing. . .

Loosely based on the Idea of homaging / porting the awesomeness of the late "Metal Gear Solid" kind of Mercs Outfit from the Videogame Series into a Cyberpunk / Deep-Space setting. . .

Essentially this is the very rough first sketch of the "Mercenary Army Shoulderpatch" that I plan for this futuristic version of the "Foxhound" Mercs of M.G.S. and will be heavily reworked / modified / changed. . . . .

The "Unit Motto" would be somehow sounding like:

"MINOTAUR (S ?) BRIGADE; MERCENARY TESEUM SENTINELS (??). . . . .WARDENS (???)"

The last designation escapes Me; essentially they are rather tasked to recover (with ALL means necessary, comprising "Extreme Prejudice Termination" against Military Equipped foes) even the smaller ounces of Teseum that Hyperpowers "Prospectors" / Submondo Poachers / Native Turncoat Traitors (such as the aforementioned "corrupted" Irmandhinos Smugglers and their Dogface / Wulver Thugs unwittingly working as "Local Ariadnan Goons" for the Criminal I.A. Svengali) wants to contraband outside Planet Dawn. . .

Could also go for "Teseum Guards" or even "Teseum Patrols" as the P.C. / N.P.C. crew will be grafted with essentially "Dawn Paramilitary Duty" even if being Offworlders (such as Haqqislamite Allies and Nomads Enforcers). . . . .

. . . . .

Any feel free to suggest different wordings. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  4. stevenart74

5. stevenart74

Further retweaking and quick Photoshop "betterment" for the "Minotaur Brigade" Logo of Yesterday; the darker "Ox Skull" on top leftmost corner is an Idea to have the Logo as a "Tribal Tattoo"; further reworking will follow. . .

6. stevenart74

Just wanted to add that @Koni of C.B. Staff said they will create a dedicated R.P.G. Subsection and will search for the appropriate placement inside the Infinity Forum, either as part of an existant Subforum or (as suggested by @AdmiralJCJF as a new, independant Subforum Section on its own). . .

Please anyone interested in this discussion check on relevant thread the Forum Feedback Section. . . . .

jherazob likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation