1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miniature organizer app?

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by azraelsburden, Nov 11, 2019.

1. azraelsburden

azraelsburden New Member

Does any one use or know of a good organizer app to keep track of all your minis? One that you can move items from category to category (ie.. unpainted to painted), have multiple sub categories for factions, bases used, etc...

I have a good one for keeping paints organized and what paints I use for each faction, but need one for the mass amount of metal I seem to accumulate... damn CB and their awesome sculpts making me want them all.

Thank you in advance for any help!

2. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

You'll find some apps here.
    Several propose to store paint recipes but the only one I know that keep track of minis' collection so far are the iOS ones.

HCC is evolving little by little and users can vote for the next feature each time it is updated.

Kaiserburger and azraelsburden like this.
  3. azraelsburden

azraelsburden New Member

Thank you, Ill take a look

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation