1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Military orders tactics

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by andre61, Feb 11, 2019.

1. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Is anybody going to update the Military orders tactics? I will be a new player to MO and I'm trying to find ways to play them.

2. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Working on that. Unfortunetaly personal life and imporant things are really messing up my schedule.

Not to mention it's a bit dishearting experience atm. which also does not add to that.

I will try to update what I have already done atm. before the end of coming weekend.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  3. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I'd be interested to see what happens to it. I know there is some semi-relevant discussion going on at the tail end of the thread. Th OP seems pretty sour on the changes these days.

I have an upcoming tournament I planned on taking military orders to and wanted to do a write-up of the lists I'm taking and why. I have not seen much in the way of in-depth tactics play outside of "I'm starting MO what should I do?" so hopefully that will spark some deeper discussion

4. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Ok, I understand.

5. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

Psst psst the 1d4chan one has been already updated a while ago.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation