1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Megalodron´s total Immunity

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Tyrannotron, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Tyrannotron

Tyrannotron New Member

Hello Everybody!
    I was playing at Cyberpunk Belem: Mission, get the relic and save the child.
    The Mercenaries get into the slums while fifghting two Shasvastii speculo Killers and a bunch of street punks but... suddenly a CA Megalodron appeared!!! My group of StarCO mercenaries (with less firepower) were able to engage a melee (while PanO fusilers taking cover inside their APC´s).

So I be grateful for your answers!

Attached Files:

2. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

I assume this is a question about the skills in the profile that aren't in N4 any more...

The N3 skill 'Total Immunity' was renamed 'Immunity (Total)' in the current edition.

Looking at the profile...
    Special Skills: CH: Mimetism · Fatality L1 · G: Mnemonica · Heavyweight · Immunity: POS · Tactical Awareness · Total Immunity

That should correspond to N4:
    Mimetism (-3), Mnemonica, Tactical Awareness, Immunity (Total), Immunity (POS).

Fatality L1 is essentially: +1 DAM to all BS Attacks. So put (+1 DAM) on all of the Megalodron's weapons.

The relevant effect of Heavyweight from the N3 rules is:
    The Movement of a Heavyweight trooper ends automa- tically whenever he passes through a Wide Gate, even if the movement route specified is cut short as a result. The trooper will be placed on the far side of the WideGate Marker, in base to base contact with it.​
    In other words, if the thing moves through a gate, have its movement stop on the other side even if there's movement left over.

Edit:
    If you're looking for an updated version of the profile, there's a reasonable version in this other thread:
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/megalodron-n4-profil.38225/page-2#post-445234

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation