MEDEVAC Preview [Durgama Takeover]

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Danger Rose, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

<Yes, Boss, Durgama.>
    <Don't worry, they WILL be there.>

<We can go live now...>
    <It's showtime!>

[Comlog: Online]

[Firewalls: Active]

[Entertainment: MEDEVAC Preview Episode]

[​IMG]

Hello Martial Enthusiasts, I'm BiotechVera and this is MEDEVAC, the show where we bring you the the best of Haqqislam's humanitarian efforts in zones of conflict.

This season is sponsored by AKRAM BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES. Designed Perfection.

[​IMG]

As usual, we will be using the Incognito Tactical Setup. or ITS for short, to protect both our sources and any affected Third Party collaterally involved in any of our recorded Special Operations.

The ITS devides the Danger Level of the Special-Op in three Tiers:

Low Tier: Skirmishes of forces of 200 or less Threat Points.

Mid Tier: The most common, this Tier sees forces of up to 300 Threat Points.

High Tier: The closest we get to full armed conflicts, with forces of 400 Threat points. Thankfully, this tier is very rare.

[​IMG]

This season we will be joining four beauties that have been turning heads all over Ramah Taskforce base; the mysterious Medical Rescue Team: Wrecking Belles.

These angels joined RTF very recently, so there's very little information about them. With that said, I didn't become a Warcor by sitting on my ass and waiting for stories to fall into my lap. So, after some investigative journalism, I managed to get some info on our enigmatic protagonists.

Originally Odalisques, these ladies were axidentally exposed to a Nomad bioweapon that interacted with their biosculpted physiology, putting them on par with some of Ramah Taskforce Supersoldiers. Given the scarcity of these type of Operatives, they were transfered to RTF as soon as they recovered from the ordeal.

[​IMG]

First up is Regina Berger.

This Amazonian beauty hails from Ariadna and joined the Haqqislam Nation via the Al Dagher family, when she married Sheik Dumar. Despite being an Atek, she has adapted rather well to Haqqislam life and there are stories of her inhuman durability even before the accident.

She's the unofficial leader of the group and employs the other three members when they venture into the Private Sector. She's the owner of Honey Badger Soluttions, a Qapu Khalqi subsidiary.

[​IMG]

Next is Theresa Maxwell.

Born in the void of space, this child of the Caravnasaries earned her nickname due to her deadly accuracy with a Spitfire. After the accident, however, her reflexes have become so sharp, she's considered one of the deadliest hand-to-hand combatant in the Human Sphere.

She's the team's pilot and driver whenever she's allowed. Rumor has it that her teammates don't like her on the wheel.

[​IMG]

The third member is Helena Slater.

This is the one I have the most problems getting information about. She was born in Bakunin, but somehow she relocated to Haqqislam. The lack of infirmation suggest to me Witness Protection or something similar. Rumor has it she was a Doctor, but lost her Medical License, so she's barred from practicing.

Another rumor says she originally was on probation as a Combat Doctor, but caused the death of her Lieutenant during a scuffle on Neoterra's Salt Lake Region, failing her probation.

[​IMG]

Last but not least, is Aurora Numina.

The youngest daughter of Maya Star Rebelle, she became a Haqqislam Citizen when her family converted to Islam and moved from Acontecimento to Bourak. This alluring beauty has a mesmerizing voice and tends to keep a cool head even in the direst of situations. But she's not only a pretty face, her Academy scores were always top of the class and she still enjoys learning new skills.

Recently she took on Hacking and has become very proficient; being MVP in several missions that requiered Quantronic control of the battlefield.

[​IMG]

And that will be all for now. If our sources are as reliable as we think they are, we will be seeing you soon and transmitting from Concilium Prima.

Stay healthy, stay alive.

[Transmission Ends]

2. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I quite like the warcor addition to the characters.

Danger Rose likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation