1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marrua Motors

Discussion in 'Antenocitis Workshop' started by Antenociti, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Antenociti

Antenociti Well-Known Member

Marrua Motors 1.jpg
    Are you guys bored of plain rectangular and square buildings?.... Yes, us too. Introducing Marrua Motors, a car and motorbike dealership certain to liven your Infinity gaming table.

Possibly the most ambitious building that we're designed, Marrua Motors is a central hexagonal hub, surrounded on 3 sides by pods with curved roofs, designed in a 'glass and steel' style. The ends of each pod can be removed, to place a small resin vehicle on display plinths. Red acrylic motorbikes are provided if the user does not wish to do this.

The building is relatively large and comes with a patio area that will fit onto any side. The roof of the building is also removable via the acrylic 'Marrua' sign on the roof.

Marrua Motors 2.jpg Marrua Motors 5.jpg Marrua Motors 6.jpg Marrua Motors 7.jpg Marrua Motors 8.jpg Marrua Motors 9.jpg

Marrua Motors is available now. Get it here: https://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/product/marrua-motors/

#1 Antenociti, Sep 4, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    Xeurian, Nat Lanza, chromedog and 6 others like this.
  2. Antenociti

Photos are failing to upload, I'll update the original post when I can. See our website for pictures until then :slightly_smiling_face:

3. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Nice round design indeed. I like it.

On a side note, your link is different from what it shows on the initial post (Facebook link instead of the store one)

4. Antenociti

Thanks my dude. That's what I get from trying to do it too quickly. Should be updated to the proper link now.

Koin-Koin likes this.
  5. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Works like a charm now

6. Antenociti

Pictures added, finally. Internet problems being the cause.

chromedog and Koin-Koin like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation