1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making hexa hacker

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Doa, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Doa

Doa Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    I'll play hexa khd in next tournament so I am thinking to make this minis
    I'm starting from the body of hexa sniper changing her arms.
    Actually I am thinking to use the arms of Zulu cobra hacker but then I'll have body and arms with no options
    I ask you this: do you know any minis that could use the sniper of the hexa and being at same time an hacker with combi rifle?
    Thanks
    Ps usually which kamau are most played? I know the sniper is best selection but I don't know if in a list there is another valid option

2. gregmurdock

gregmurdock Extremely Beloved Member

Doa likes this.
  3. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

If you have the female Fusilier, her rifle arm fits very easily onto the Hexa Sniper. You can leave the other arm as it is, and you a model that works very easily as a Hexa Hacker.

4. Minos

Minos Νίκη ἢ Θάνατος

I made mine with the Hexa sniper; I removed the rifle and put the Trauma-Doc's open hand (sorry no pics). Hacking posture! Then I repositioned the other arm, but that's not mandatory.

Doa likes this.
  5. Minos

Minos Νίκη ἢ Θάνατος

IMG_20190716_171838.jpg Better with pic ;-)

Urobros, volgo and Doa like this.
  6. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

I clipped and filed the barrel and scope on the sniper’s gun until it looked about combi sized and use that.

As for Kamau, I use the hacker as the Varuna or Acon division engineer. Kamau profiles, I’ve used the HMG and HRL pretty regularly. The haris profile looks like it will see more use with the recent update to fireteams.

Doa likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation