1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAF and Biotechvore

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by KaiAgni, Aug 7, 2019.

1. KaiAgni

KaiAgni Member

I have a freindly game coming up this week and Biotechvore was comlogs random mission.
    Considering that my friend didn't balk at the idea of playing this irregular mission I am super excited to break out the Red Monkeys.

Morats are by far my favorite faction in N3. It is the lore, the models and the play style. I accept that they may not be the best competitive but alas I am in it for the fun.

I am also working up an Onyx force but I thought this is the moment for me to make Morats shine. And also not have to face the brutality of Onyx in Biotechvore.

I have a day to work out a proper list.
    Not that I feel the need to win but I do feel like I need to invest a bit more time in list building and strategy if I want to have a quailty game.

This is what I came up with so far.
    Comments and criticisms would be appreciated.

https://assets.infinitythegame.net/infinityarmy/img/logos/logo_602.svg[/imglogoarmy] Biotechvore[─────────[​IMG]10 KORNAK Lieutenant Mk12, Light Flamethrower / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 41) SURYAT (Tactical Awareness) HMG + TinBot A (Deflector L1) / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 48) SURYAT MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 41) RODOK HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 27) RODOK Missile Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 28) RODOK Paramedic (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21) RODOK Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22) RODOK Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22) RAKTORAK Red Fury / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 26) RAKTORAK (NCO) Vulkan Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24) 6 SWC | 300 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

2. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Biotechvore is the kind of mission where I think the 'less is more' approach really works. The reduced deployment zones and enlarged damage cloud means you can get effed up really easily in this mission if you bring lots of orders, so I usually go for LI lists. This is also one mission where I will defend the use of a full suryat core:

Morat Aggression Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    KORNAK Lieutenant Mk12, Light Flamethrower / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 41)
    RAKTORAK Vulkan Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22)
    SURYAT (Tactical Awareness) HMG + TinBot A (Deflector L1) / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 48)
    SURYAT Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 39)
    SURYAT MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 41)
    RODOK (Fireteam: Haris) Combi Rifle, 2 Light Shotguns / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    RODOK Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22)
    RODOK HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 27)
    MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

You get a lot of order efficiency on this list, and it packs 12 orders to grind enemies into paste if you get first turn (which you should, because you're playing an LI list.) Plus, several models on it can afford to spend a turn inside the cloud because of their high BTS value.

KaiAgni likes this.
  3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I say try something skew like this.

Morat Aggression Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]10
    DĀTURAZI Chain Rifle, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 14)
    DĀTURAZI Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0 | 21)
    DĀTURAZI Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0 | 20)
    DĀTURAZI Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 22)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4
    KORNAK Lieutenant Mk12, Light Flamethrower / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 41)
    YAOGAT MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 34)
    YAOGAT MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 34)
    YAOGAT (Fireteam: Haris) Combi Rifle + Panzerfaust / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 30)

3.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

4. KaiAgni

KaiAgni Member

ok that is fun

Hecaton likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation