1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lore question - What happened during the Kurage Crisis?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Scribbler, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Scribbler

Scribbler Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I'm currently writing a prologue to the narrative campaign that my team is planning on running, and the setting of the campaign is on Dawn in the weeks following the Kurage Crisis. I didn't participate in Kurage, so I am out of the loop when it comes to what the Combined Army was doing. Can someone fill me in on what the CA plans were, what goals they were trying to accomplish, and whether or not they achieved those goals? Also, who were the commanders during that time? I have a few characters that I made up as the top generals and commanders of the CA, but I want to make sure that my story is as accurate to the Infinity timeline as possible (there probably won't be many, if any at all, cameo appearances of anyone here, though).

If I need to clarify anything, please let me know and I will be happy to help.
    Thanks!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation