1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOTING AND SABOTAGING AC2 ADS Attacker's CC Attribute

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Methuselah, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Methuselah

Methuselah Well-Known Member

Looking at L&S, I am wondering what counts as a Mod to an attacker's CC Attribute. Is it just the target's Success Value or does it also include Mods to things like Burse and Damage? Based on what I see here, I think it's just the success value, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Relevant rules:

From ITS14 mission pack:
    Picture1.png

From the rules wiki:
    Picture2.png

Picture3.png

#1 Methuselah, Sep 26, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
    Savnock likes this.
  2. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Yes I read this the same way. A trooper attacks with CC21 and MA Lx this means its success value is 21 because the mod from MA will not be applied. But the damage is +X because its a mod on PH. Burst +1 is a mod on burst. While CC (+3) will not work.

Savnock and Methuselah like this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Aha! The made this rule be even more neutral. That's cool.

The rules are very bad at using Success Value as a concept and it's not really been relevant since N2 stopped being supported. I'd assume that what they mean is anything that alters your Success Value or, as I think more people would put it, your "target CC score". E.g. if a unit had a DA CCW (+3) on it it would be affected the same way as CC Attack (+3) would be is my assumption.
    Naturally CC Attack (+1B) and CC Attack (AP) are not MODs to CC Attribute.

Methuselah and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation