1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to expand from Druze to Ikari

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Cannon Fodder, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I'm tempted to expand my DBS to include Ikari options. I really want to try the Karikuri, but when I look everyone's posted list I never see anyone using it. Are they really that under whelming . I figure they could just ignore most aros as they grab objectives. It almost impoible to take out in 1 hit.

I have most DBS, and looking for what is considered essential models for Ikari. What do you recommend.

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I think they are great for certain missions. Anything take and hold for example. But it's so tempting to take other things instead like an Al Fasid. I think you should certainly try it out!

I'd say to add a Tanko to link with the Druze, Brawlers, or Kiesotsu. (if you want to be daring, you can substitute the Tanko figures with the new Magister Knights!)

Wu Ming are Awesome!

Al Fasid are pretty great and since you already have DBS it can all also be used for QK. Yuan Yuan too.

3. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

What armies besides DBS you have already?
    You might need some Space Pirates aka Yuan Yuan, some HI like Tanko & WuMing, 1+ Bikes and a bunch of rag tag Footsloggers aka Keisotsu in adition to your Brawlers, Druze, Bashis, REM, ABH, Scarface and Le Muet.

4. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I've got most of Haqq already. I'm only really missing the Kum. So I have Al Fasid already, Yuan Yaun, and a bashi.

I'm going to be proxying for my NA2 forces a bit to get models I like over the actual models.
    • For My S4 remotes I have 2x Peacemakers and the Nomad one with Crazy Koalas (I use the Koalas as Nasmats/YoaZoas)
    • I use Haqq Chicken Walkers as S3 remotes.
    • My spare Ghluams are Brawlers
    • Oniwaban as Saito/Ninjas
    I figure I need Tankos, Keisotsu, Karikuri
    • Keisotsu, Karikuri ==> Real Sculpts
    • Tankos ==> Domaro or Haramaki Zensenbutai (For ML sculpt) - I personally don't like the hats.
    • Daiyoukai or Al Fasid ==> Invincible Yan Huo HMG, just because I love the sculpt
    Is it realistically possible to play Ikiari without the Wu Ming? They seem cost effective stat machines, but bland. I'm not too interested in grabbing Ikari if they are a mandatory models. I've already got mandatory Druze in that DBS.

5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I think you might as well get the Kum to be the Desperadoes. That way you have them for both forces.

I say proxy away! But that's me.

Or course it's fine to NOT use Wu Ming. I just personally like them and they are good for Limited Insertion lists. A Druze link with a Tanko could be fantastic. I know guys like the Missile Tanko but I'm going to try a bunch of Panzerfaust Druze instead.

I really liked the Kiesotsu link with the Tanko Missile and Brawler MSV2.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation