1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for UK Midlands (Notts) squad / FLGS /UK tournaments

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Edster, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Edster

Edster Well-Known Member

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on the forum. I’ve relocated to the UK and based in the Midlands, Nottingham to be precise.

Looking for a FLGS, Infinity players to play in the vicinity or UK tournaments I will travel for.

I’m relatively experienced and comfortable with the game, got lots of terrain and 3x full painted armies.

Any UK action gimmie a shout!

I’m not on Facebook and never will be.

Edster

2. Edster

Edster Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Wanted to send another shout out 2020 - I’m looking for players in UK midlands - Nottingham.

There’s a lot of GW players in Notts so hoping to convert some.

Anyone have a list of UK players? I don’t know where to look as I’m not on Facebook.

PM me if you are looking for an opponent or interested in the game in the UK.

Ed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Ed,

I'm not in your neck but if I find myself or you're down in London feel free to fire me a message before hand and maybe we can get a game in.

Edster likes this.
  4. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

I dunno about Infinity, but there's a pretty active Aristeia group just over in Derby.
    They actually have a tournament on Saturday.

I do, myself, play some Infinity, but i'm all the way in Bristol and currently without a vehicle, so probably even less convenient for you than London.

Edster likes this.
  5. DirtyNomad

DirtyNomad New Member

There are a few of us who play Infinity up at Hammer'N'Ales in Hucknall, meeting at the Station by the tram stop on Tuesday nights (7:30pm till close). We've been playing since N1, and recently started playing again after a bit of a hiatus.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hammer.n.ales/

I'm pretty sure War & Peace in Chilwell had a bunch of Infinity players as well, although I'm not sure if they are currently actively playing N3.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/370377143127053/

Edster likes this.
  6. Edster

Edster Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

Awesome thanks! I’ve got used to traveling for tournaments so good to know there’s a UK scene.

@Camden Leisure Pirate I read you guys play at HATE in Bethnal Green - I used to live next door to the venue!! It’s a pity our timelines are out of sync next time I’m around and free I will introduce myself.

@CAnon thanks for the heads up - Derby is very close to me - I haven’t played Aristea! Yet - maybe I should take the plunge. Bristol is where my good friend lives so if I’m ever there looking for some infinity I’ll be in touch!

@DirtyNomad awesome! I can easily get to Hucknal on Tuesdays - would love to check out the scene. I have an extensive collection of Haqq, and then steel phalanx and Druze armies to introduce to you guys I’ll PM you with my next date I can make it (likely a couple of weeks time).

thanks again guys!
    Ed

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation