1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For Some RPG Players

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by Solodice, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

So I'm running a play test for a custom setting I've come up with called Retrograde. It uses the Delta Green ruleset with some changes and additions. Also, the game is play by post. So very much like my Sunz Never Rest game that I ran here with the Infinity RPG. It won't be ran on here but at another forum that is PbP centric (I've been playing and GMing there for 2 plus years).

So what about this setting? Here's a primer that will give you the surface level stuff:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13DAkHODSYv8LBANiCvwzJLXGk9MUX5Ngr1OGLNUpa44/edit?usp=sharing

I already have 2 players onboard and I need about 2 to 3 more. So if it interests you shoot me a PM and we can talk more about it.

stevenart74 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation