1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for players/lurkers in the Toledo, OH Area

Discussion in 'New Users' started by theangrycan, Dec 27, 2018.

1. theangrycan

theangrycan New Member

Hello!

I'm just seeing if there's anyone here from North Western Ohio/South Eastern Michigan that has been lurking/doesn't use Facebook/etc looking to play some Infinity.

I've been playing for several years, moved from the Pittsburgh, PA area a couple of years ago and have been playing off and on since then... (so can demo/full games/the works) just looking to see if there's any interest more locally that Detroit/Cleveland.

Cervantes3773 likes this.
  2. Forbino1

Forbino1 Well-Known Member

Same boat as TheAngryCan, detroit Area Warcor, just trolling for more players between Toledo and Walled Lake. We have a pretty good group playing split time between Garden City and Clawson, but its always good to find more players.

3. BaconSlippers

BaconSlippers New Member

@Forbino1 Where about do you usually play? A friend and I are just breaking into Infinity and would love to find a community to play with. We're both in the Detroit area and are willing to travel.

Forbino1 likes this.
  4. Forbino1

Forbino1 Well-Known Member

I work in walled lake, live in southgate. We switch between pandemonium in garden city ans guild of blades in clawson. Currently meeting in clawson (such as this rhursday).

Check michigan/ohio infinity players on facebook.

5. douglas anders

douglas anders New Member

just in case you didn't already know -- a small Infinity group meets at the Game Room ( Sylvania Ave, near Secor) on Thursday evenings.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation