1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List help for Tuesday Night Fight Night.

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by geo67, Aug 21, 2018.

1. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

Bringing two lists for tonight's Fight Night.
    Comments, and help are greatly appreciated

[​IMG] Ruh Oh Raggy
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] STRELOK K-9 Submachine Gun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines + 1 K-9 Antipode / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 24)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] K-9 ANTIPODE Trench-hammer, AP CC Weapon. (8)
    [​IMG] LINE KAZAK Lieutenant Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] EQUIPE MIRAGE-5 . (2 | 69)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] MARGOT AP Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (37)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] DUROC 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CC Weapon. (32)
    [​IMG] LINE KAZAK (Forward Observer) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] LINE KAZAK Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 16)
    [​IMG] VETERAN KAZAK Paramedic (MediKit) AP Rifle, Light Flamethrower / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] SCOUT AP Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 29)
    [​IMG] BLACKJACK T2 Sniper, Submachine Gun, Chest Mines / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 36)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3
    [​IMG] VAN ZANT AP Rifle / Heavy Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 38)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

List Two

[​IMG] nakonechnik kop'ya
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] EQUIPE MIRAGE-5 . (2 | 69)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] MARGOT AP Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (37)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] DUROC 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CC Weapon. (32)
    [​IMG] STRELOK K-9 Submachine Gun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines + 1 K-9 Antipode / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 24)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] K-9 ANTIPODE Trench-hammer, AP CC Weapon. (8)
    [​IMG] VETERAN KAZAK Paramedic (MediKit) AP Rifle, Light Flamethrower / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] LINE KAZAK Rifle, Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 13)
    [​IMG] TANKHUNTER (Chain of Command) AP Rifle, Adhesive Launcher, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 30)
    [​IMG] SCOUT Lieutenant Ojotnik, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] VAN ZANT AP Rifle / Heavy Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 38)
    [​IMG] JÄGER Submachine Gun + E/Mitter / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon. (0.5 | 18)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Open in Infinity Army

Switched from JSA to Ariadna. So i have the ColdFront Box, Devil Dogs, Mirage5, VanZ, BlackJack, Cherry McNeil, Cube Jager.

#1 geo67, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. Niebieskooki

Niebieskooki Blue Sun Lieutenant

Your second list has 3 points too much.

For what is worth - I don't leave my house without pair of chasseurs and chain rifle volunteers. I also like a impetious units like wolfs or desperados. I cosndiers these units to be most optimal and include them in my list 99% of time. I understand that you might not want to be proxying things tho.

#2 Niebieskooki, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  3. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

3pts over, DOHT! Updated list, thanks for pointing that out.

I do prefer using the wolfs over every thing else, and I try to have a pair in each list. Bikes I haven't got a handle on yet.

4. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

Played the first list last night, in Tic Tac Toe. Talk about a strange mission. I actually got my first ever Infinity win. It was against a guy with the same skill level as me, and there were some mistakes made on both sides, and the game was a lot longer than we wanted it to be. At the end of the night, i learned a ton about my pieces.

The all star of the game was my Black Jack. He was like that closing relief pitcher in the ninth. He shut down my opponent by killing stuff thru a keyhole. It was so fun. We call this the Tetris Table.

39799792_10217260040683402_4407572233170452480_n.jpg

After the game, my buddy, a seasoned vet told me the BlackJack should be up high AROing, instead of down low. He killed about 100 pts worth of dudes, Taskmaster was one of them. Any time my opponent tried to flip that switch, it was lights out.

I think my main take away, Duroc and Van Zant in the same list may be a bit much. I found both wanting more orders each turn, and just not having them.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation