1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List for upcoming game session

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Knauf, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

This is what I'm planning to field next weekend. The setting will be rather casual with a few newcomers to the game attending, so I want to bring a list that shows off Yu Jing's flexibility on the table as well as different gimmicks and synergies:

Yu Jing
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]3
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    MÓWÁNG (NCO) Red Fury, Akrylat-Kanone / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1 | 52)
    HÚLÁNG (Fireteam: Duo) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, E/M Grenades, D-Charges / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 44)
    TIGER SOLDIER Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
    KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    GŬILÁNG Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 31)
    PANGGULING Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    MECH-ENGINEER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    WARCOR (Sixth Sense L1) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Daoying LT2 hacker is a no-brainer. Pangguling Evo and Guilang Assault Hacker will boost our hacking game with coordinated orders and multiple support programs: Team Pro will enable the Mowang/Hulang Duo and Fairy Dust will bolster their hacking defense.

Fueled by the NCO orders, the Mowang/Hulang duo is our main offensive piece for contesting the midfield and pushing buttons. These guys are a reasonably durable toolbox that can show off a lot of various game mechanics. Being a Duo supported by smoke, they'll try to get into CC with expensive stuff for some surprise B2 Monofilament/D-Charge attacks.

The Celestial Guard + 3 Kuang Shi is fairly straight forward and one of the iconic Yu Jing "units". Smoke will help set up engagements for the Haidao MSV 2 Sniper and cover the approach of the Kuang Shi and our offensive Duo. The Kuang Shi will do their thing and can be used as a Repeater if necessary.

The Haidao Sniper helps with discovering camo units within favourable range and contest long firing lanes.
    Swaps freely into CG1 as soon as something dies.

The Guilang helps with stopping enemy HI and hackers and pushes buttons if necessary. Coordinated hacking / re-camoing with the Daoying for order efficiency.

Tiger Soldier Spitfire to drop in and wreak havoc if the opportunity arises. Imo a must-show unit for Yu Jing.

Mech engineer with Yaozao keeps the EVO REM alive and our HI walking. Not enough points for a Doctor this time around, you win or you die for the glory of Yu Jing.

Warcor for some good ol' propaganda and flash pulsing.

#1 Knauf, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For a Vanilla/Generic list you won’t be able to Duo the Hulang with the Mowang!

You should totally bring some Rems if you have them, weibing and chaiyi if you want to show the game to newcomers! Also, maybe bring in a Shaolin Monk or Two?

I’m unsure how much punch you want to pull in order to show them Yu Jing’s Flexibility...

Maybe bring someone with Madtraps? So far we’re the only faction (until O-12 comes out) with said little guys, maybe a Kan Ren instead of the Hulang?

Knauf likes this.
  3. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

You can Duo them in Vanilla if you use the TeamPro supportware if I'm not missing something here.

MadTraps are still a nice idea, though. I could bring a Kanren instead of the Guilang. With Holo2 I could also have a bit of a shell game going on between the Kanren holos and the Hulang, at least until I move the Duo. Might be worthwhile when going second.

Zhanying with Sensor and MadTraps is also an option to better deal with camo troops and defend the deployment zone. I probably could squeeze in a Chaiyi with Sniffer as well, to support him.

#3 Knauf, Jul 20, 2019
  4. KestrelM1

KestrelM1 Well-Known Member

Duo in Vanilla is limited to same unit only because the faction doesn't have a fireteam chart and therefore no Special fireteams to use.

Even in Invincible Army, though, you can't Duo Mowang + Hulang because they're not in the same unit and don't have any Special fireteams allowing that combination.

Still, I think your lists work fine without that fireteam anyway. The only thing I might suggest is substituting a Lu Duan for the EVO Hacker and pretending to be an EVO Hacker. Other than that I think you're good to go. Good luck at the event!

Knauf likes this.
  5. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

So I did indeed miss something -.- Thanks for pointing it out.

Back to the drawing board then ...

Sadly I don't have a Lu Duan, but this way I could use my Zhanying instead of the Evo Rem.

Yu Jing
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]3
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    MÓWÁNG (NCO) Red Fury, Akrylat-Kanone / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1 | 52)
    HÚLÁNG (Fireteam: Duo) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, E/M Grenades, D-Charges / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 44)
    TIGER SOLDIER Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
    GŬILÁNG (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    MECH-ENGINEER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    ZHÀNYING (Sensor) Breaker Combi Rifle, Nimbus Grenades, MadTraps / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 28)
    CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

#5 Knauf, Jul 20, 2019
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation