1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List for The Grid (ITS9)

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Bard, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Bard

Bard Member

I'm trying to put down a list for running The Grid using the Steel Phalanx (also trying to see if I can do something better with Vanilla, but I don't have much experience running Aleph Vanilla) and this is what I came up with.
    The idea behind it is being able to designate (Forward Observer) and destroy (Feuerbach) the antennas from the distance, and being able to move around with minimum order expenditure, but I'm not sure how this would behave. It would be the first time for me using low cost cheerleader to actually accomplish stuff instead of cheerleading/AROs.
    Any feedback is appreciated!

[​IMG] The Grid
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] ALKÊ Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] THORAKITES (Forward Observer, 360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    [​IMG] THORAKITES Paramedic (Medikit, 360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] THORAKITES Feuerbach, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 22)
    [​IMG] THRASYMEDES (Fireteam: Enomotarchos) Submachine gun, Light Rocket Launcher, Nanopulser, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 30)
    [​IMG] THORAKITES (360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] THORAKITES (Forward Observer, 360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    [​IMG] MYRMIDON Chain Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] MYRMIDON Chain Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 16)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] AJAX 2 Combi Rifles, Nanopulser / AP Heavy Pistol, EXP CCW. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] MACHAON Lieutenant Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0.5 | 38)
    [​IMG] NETROD Electric Pulse. (0 | 4)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

I just wonder about your netrod positionning. Shouldnt you put them both in group 1 and put all myrm in group 2 ? Same order count for all groups, but if you ever lost some myrm in G2 you can use a single token to reform a full link, whereas you would have to either move a myrm first (1 token) then reform the link, or stay with an understaffed link. You would have even the option to build two 3-men myrmidon links if, given your opponent and your table, you think having 2 groups would be a better choice than a single one with SSL2.

3. Bard

Bard Member

Makes sense, I put them in the big pool as I thought it would be better to have more spare orders to use them to provide smoke cover to the thorakites without stealing too much from the myrm link. But thinking about it I could just move the Alke link to group 2 and the Myrm link to group one achieving the same result more or less.

[​IMG] The Grid
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] THRASYMEDES (Fireteam: Enomotarchos) Submachine gun, Light Rocket Launcher, Nanopulser, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 30)
    [​IMG] THORAKITES Paramedic (Medikit, 360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] MACHAON Lieutenant Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0.5 | 38)
    [​IMG] AJAX 2 Combi Rifles, Nanopulser / AP Heavy Pistol, EXP CCW. (0 | 39)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6
    [​IMG] ALKÊ Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] THORAKITES (360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I am also thinking if swapping 1 unlinked Myrm with two Lamedh Rebot for the extra order.

4. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

You’ll be needing a hacker to get those rebots.

5. Bard

Bard Member

True, I always forget that you need an hacker or a tag for REMs.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation