1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List charontid+Bit/kiss+Ko dali

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Sangarn, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

Hey o/
    I want to do a one shot army of only 10 (or maybe 10+2-3) orders in vanilla CA to play as the "bad guys"
    I have no knowledge of this faction and I've never played against it (except some morats one time :p)
    If someone could help me out building a list with some restricted choices :p
    (The army will be mostly converted so don't think in minis but only in profiles)

So first what I WANT to play as a base for the list:

[​IMG] [​IMG]5
    [​IMG] CHARONTID Lieutenant Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 73)
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] KO DALI Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / 2 Assault Pistols, Knife. (0 | 38)
    [​IMG] MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] SLAVE DRONE Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] E-DRONE Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 28)

Ko dali for fun with her 5 dices atk and necrophilia, Pitcher + good hacker and EVO to boost all that

Then what I COULD play:

[​IMG] KRAKOT RENEGADE Red Fury, Chest Mine / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (1 | 24)
    [​IMG] MAAKREP TRACKER MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 33)
    [​IMG] NOCTIFER Missile Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] KERR-NAU (UPGRADE: White Noise) Plasma Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] Q-DRONE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    [​IMG] R-DRONE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] OVERDRON 2 Heavy Rocket Launchers / . (2 | 57)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] STALDRON Flash Pulse / Knife. (0 | 0)

Open in Infinity Army

Krakot is always good and as I have some CAP : red fury
    Maakrep for MSV2 but I'm not very fan of the profile
    noctifer ML with dogged, it look like a pain ^^
    kerr-nau is well balanced, hacker nive rifle and white noise that could be be very helpfull
    Q-Drone for long ranger dakka
    overdron can take the place of kere-nau for MSV2 hunting and bring some resilience/firepower

I've been tossing around all those units all day without being able to make a list, any suggestions ?

#1 Sangarn, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  2. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

here's a list I ran at weekend in a tournament which may do the sort of thing you're looking for, I found it does bad guys pretty well:

[​IMG] Anthe and Kodali
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] ANATHEMATIC Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 88)
    [​IMG] KO DALI Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / 2 Assault Pistols, Knife. (0 | 38)
    [​IMG] M-DRONE Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] DĀTURAZI Chain Rifle, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] KERR-NAU (UPGRADE: White Noise) Plasma Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] UNIDRON (Forward Observer) Plasma Carbine / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] KURGAT (Operative Group) Mk12, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2

2 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

3. InMac

InMac O-12 #Bureau Aegis

[​IMG] Combined Army

[​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] CHARONTID Lieutenant (Multispectral Visor L3) HMG, Nanopulser / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 79)
    [​IMG] Q-DRONE Plasma Rifle / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    [​IMG] KRAKOT RENEGADE Submachine Gun, Chest Mine / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] DĀTURAZI Chain Rifle, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] SHROUDED (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army
    Take charontid HMG profile with MSV3 and ko dali too with the speculo near on deploy zone on Ko for smoke, the daturazi for the free smoke on the charontid. The bad thing, are you start with 9 orders, if you add the noctifer ML you already start with 8 orders, this is bad for a alpha strike list, also Ko dali too here... but, if you start with her with 9 orders + the free jump with EVO, you can deal with it on 7 or maybe 8 orders if you have luck on the position of the speculo and deploying safe the smoke roll for Ko Dali. I don't like so much the charontid H+, bcs you don't start safe with him, ill prefer to run with the Anathematic for the marker state for free start, but... he is a regular hacker by the way as a H+ on a big profile in this chase, for me are irrelevant on CA... the new Asura LT2 with H+ are nasty against this old charontid version for the free MVS3 and 2 LTs orders on herself.

4. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

thx for the lists
    the charontid H+ was for playing with cybermask, its not TO camo but it can be handy
    but sure I need a list with HMG VMS3 against ariadna

as for the fancy 2 lt order, I'm sure CA is gonna get some of it sooner or later

is the speculo really worth 34 pts ? I feel it is very expensive if you don't get first turn

5. InMac

InMac O-12 #Bureau Aegis

I don't think if CA vanilla gets LT2 un a future, Asura have only in OSS sectorial.

34pts like a fiday, to conditionate the enemy deploy, also the speculo always have the lvl1 marker, -6wip yo Discover first time, if the enemy wants to expend a couple orders, you can see if he fail the rolls Andrés wasting the orders. Also the tactic smoke on the enemy deploy for the long range on charontid or safe jump+attack with ko.

6. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

i think I'm gonna try this one:
    [​IMG] 10DOMINATE

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] CHARONTID Lieutenant Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 73)
    [​IMG] SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    [​IMG] NOCTIFER Missile Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] UNIDRON (Forward Observer) Plasma Carbine / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

and i need a variant with VMS3 CHARONTID

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation