1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Links to the web / Enlaces a la web

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Khayloth, Nov 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Khayloth

Khayloth Well-Known Member

Well... not that it requires a lot of explanation. Current forum has no links whatsoever to the web, the ITS, the unique profile, the Aristeia Web, the Army, etc, and I think it's quite necessary. There's a cute orange band at the top that could be easily used for that.

Bueno, no creo que requiera mucha explicación. El foro actual no tiene ningún enlace a la web, el ITS, el perfil único, la web de Aristeia, el Army, etc, y creo que son bastante necesarios. Hay una banda naranja muy mona que podría servir fácilmente para ello.

Abrilete and xagroth like this.
  2. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

It would fit better in the other bar, with Home going to CB (it goes to the forum and in http instead of https, wasted redirect... while Forums goes to https).

3. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Home button fixed.

4. Khayloth

Just a little wed-designer tip:

If I need more than 3 clicks to reach anything, it's way too far.

5. Mob of Blondes

*giggles*

What would that be? The quote system? *grin*

6. Khayloth

I meant about moving around the whole Corvus Web. From forums to Army, to the OTM, the Download sections, and moving back here.

7. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

@Koni I think that 3 links to the homepage are excesive (the Corvus Belli logo, Portal button on the toolbar and the home button).
    And I constantly find my self clicking on the home button to go to the main forum, but instead going tho the home webpage...

I think that the home button of the forum direction bar (Home>forum>Corbus belli>...) should disapear

#7 Mc_Clane, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    n21lv likes this.
  8. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Things we should have linked from the Forum: the Army and the main portal, and a case might be made about a current ITS rules...

Shame we cannot have 2-3 configurable buttons ^^

Abrilete likes this.
  9. Mob of Blondes

Using Stylish or similar CSS changing tool for the one in Home | Forums | Member | YourNick | etc "tabs":
    Code:
      li.navTab.home, span.crust.homeCrumb {
        display: none;
      }

Edit: the "home" icon in the path bar is the second selector. The "HOME" word is the first. So you can remove one (erase one of the texts including the comma) or both (keep the rule as written above).

#9 Mob of Blondes, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Abrilete likes this.
  10. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

Totally agree. I'm also used to think that Home button will take me to forum home, not to another page. Meanwhile, I would expect that clicking the CB logo would take me to CB website, but instead it leads to forum home. Now, there is another Home button below the forum that leads.. to CB website.

I don't think that Home button should go away. It should be relabelled to 'Corvus Belli' and instead of being a link, should change to a menu that will contain links to CB website, CB Store, ITS, Army, Infinity website, Aristea website etc.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation