1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Libertos AVA

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by miscNouns, Jan 20, 2021.

1. miscNouns

miscNouns New Member

I was looking over the sectorial charts and I noticed that the libertos was not listed for Ikari, even though ARMY7 lists it as AVA1. I believe the pdf takes precedence, but can libertos be taken in Ikari?

2. radka

radka Member

I think PDFs are supposed to take priority. Interesting find. I also noticed army has Krakots at AVA2 instead of 1 in the chart. Has anyone filed army bugs for these?

3. radka

radka Member

I filed some army bugs. We'll see what shakes out.

4. radka

radka Member

Haven't seen an update post in the army thread, but it looks like Libertos got removed and Krakot AVA went down to 1. :(

5. taxites

taxites Well-Known Member

Thats really disappointing. I just recently received a raktorak sgt to convert into a second krakot, and just finished painting my libertos. I noticed half way through my krakot conversion of adding a chain rifle, that ava had been dropped back to 1. Now the removal of the libertis?

Im becoming more and more frustrated with the fact that im required to cross reference 2 different charts in order to make purchases for legal units in my army. Maybe this is by design? A sneaky way to snag a few more sales? Dont even get me started on link team stupidity cross reference bs.

Ive kind of run out of patience with the ol GW bait and switch tactic. That ratorak sgt was the last model i bought for infinity, and it will remain the last for me for some time. I mean what do i need more models for when i can proxy my now worthless 2nd krakot and liberto for any stupid unit i want, right?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation