1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lf: human sphere admin contact

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Rot_Sechs, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Rot_Sechs

Rot_Sechs Well-Known Member

Hi, i use the human sphere a lot as an easy read up of infinity lore and to look up minis for my collection needs. I want to help the site admin to update the gaps which grow bigger with every new cb sectorial. I tried contacting via the provided email ohn the human sphere main page but didnt get a response.

Can sombody help me get in contact with thw admin oh human sphere wiki please?

Would be a shame having to rebuild it from the ground but thats the only alternative i can think of if i dont get in contact.

2. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

I thought they were largely defunct, sadly.

3. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

A bunch of volunteers have already started helping @Phlyk on FB. I don't know how long it will take for that to be visible on the website.

LeeroyVinland likes this.
  4. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

They are already at it. You can see the changes on recent changes option

miguelbarbo84 and ijw like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation