1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laxmee and death

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Jaggerwock, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Jaggerwock

Jaggerwock New Member

Hi!
    Just to be sure I understand the death rules properly :
    - When a character "die", he is sent to the infirmary, and next round, when it's he's turn, he will respawn on the Hexadome, with the -2:E: , and then next turn we flip the state to blue side (-1:E:), am I right ?
    -If the character previously dead manage to get a :K:, and during his turn use "Fairy dust" to remove his -2:E:, does he get his two :E: back, or it's only usefull to get rid of the blue -1:E: side ?

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Laxmee Fairy Dust text is: "At the beginning of the Actions step of an Ally,.."
    In that step, the Action points are already generate for that Activation and does not matter if you remove the -2:E:.

However this other card allows you to remove the -2:E:becouse the timing is different and it is before generating the Action Points
    [​IMG]

Flipswitch, -V- and ijw like this.
  3. Jaggerwock

Jaggerwock New Member

Ok ! I knew for Parvati but was not sure for Laxmee, I had forgotten that you get your action before the action phase.
    So, did I understand well the death rules ?

4. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Yes, you got the rules rigth.
    To make it clearer, you recive the -2:E: when you move the character from the enfermary to the bench at the end of a round. And you flip the State Tokens at the end of a character Activation.

Jaggerwock likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation