1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Laxmee and death

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Jaggerwock, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Jaggerwock

Jaggerwock New Member

Hi!
    Just to be sure I understand the death rules properly :
    - When a character "die", he is sent to the infirmary, and next round, when it's he's turn, he will respawn on the Hexadome, with the -2:E: , and then next turn we flip the state to blue side (-1:E:), am I right ?
    -If the character previously dead manage to get a :K:, and during his turn use "Fairy dust" to remove his -2:E:, does he get his two :E: back, or it's only usefull to get rid of the blue -1:E: side ?

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Laxmee Fairy Dust text is: "At the beginning of the Actions step of an Ally,.."
    In that step, the Action points are already generate for that Activation and does not matter if you remove the -2:E:.

However this other card allows you to remove the -2:E:becouse the timing is different and it is before generating the Action Points
    [​IMG]

Flipswitch, -V- and ijw like this.
  3. Jaggerwock

Jaggerwock New Member

Ok ! I knew for Parvati but was not sure for Laxmee, I had forgotten that you get your action before the action phase.
    So, did I understand well the death rules ?

4. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yes, you got the rules rigth.
    To make it clearer, you recive the -2:E: when you move the character from the enfermary to the bench at the end of a round. And you flip the State Tokens at the end of a character Activation.

Jaggerwock likes this.