Last chance to buy (May 2024)

Discussion in 'News' started by Wizzy, May 16, 2024.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

New wave of OOP Infinitythegame:
    https://store.corvusbelli.com/en/wargames/infinity/last-chance

Available until 05/31/2024

Moran, Maasai Hunters
    [​IMG]

Zhēnchá (Submachine Gun)
    [​IMG]

Húláng (Combi Rifle + Light FT)
    [​IMG]

Tai Sheng (Breaker Rifle)
    [​IMG]

Hǎidào (MULTI Sniper Rifle) (*)
    [​IMG]

Invincible Army Starter Pack
    [​IMG]

(*) Full repacks for new moran pack et invincible army pack, except Hǎidào (MULTI Sniper Rifle) who leaves because he's not in the repack image (there's krit kokram who is not in last chance).

2. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

On the French forum, it was pointed out to me that the haidao could be repackaged in an expansion pack, but we don't yet know what it will contain.

"Not necessarily for July, an Invincible expansion pack is also planned, although we don't yet know what it will contain."

3. archon

archon Well-Known Member

The Morans are a clear thing with the new pack with the new Koalas around. I am still a bit grumpy about that. Why not do it earlier - at the same time the Hulang with new Koalas was out.

The Haido is very important for IA. To send him in miniature-retirement would not be wise - but its CB ;-) I also think there will be an expanison pack - so they put everything what is essential to IA in a couple of boxes to keep the availability of IA.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation