1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas Open Casual Tournament

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Roadrunner7431, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

After the LVO Infinity Tournament I will host a casual Aristeia tournament welcoming new and experienced players.
    I chose Carano mod where each player plays every one of the three rounds with the same four characters. This way for the modest investment of the CoreSet or even just one of the expansion packs a new player can get "stuck in" as you say across the pond.
    The format will be King of the Hill starting at 17:30 Saturday February 9
    Blitz at 19:00 that same night and Scorched Earth Sunday morning starting 8:30 and to be all finished by 11:00.
    As posted several weeks ago I will be hosting BootCamp demos all during the Infinity tournament hoping to snag some of the 40 players playing Infinity.

Numazokola likes this.
  2. Numazokola

Numazokola Well-Known Member

GOOD LUCK! and good use of the carano mod! :R:

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  3. Roadrunner7431

Very successful 9+ hours each day of demos at LVO. Hexxer (who balances delicately on one foot in her alternate skin) was sent to the real infirmary after too much physical love by the newbies. IMG_0042.JPG

krotos and Croepoek like this.
  4. Roadrunner7431

Casual Tournament did not happen because only one player besides myself signed up. My guess is that the 40+ Infinity players were exhausted after the five rounds of their own ITS tournament. I was surprised that most of my demos were full five round games by players who owned at least the CoreSet of A! but never could find real live players with whom to play. I suggested TTS. Will the future of A! be something closer to TTS than our current physical format?

Croepoek likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation