1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurage

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Plebian, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Yeah, I might as well. I’m dead set on making Vanilla Yu Jing work for me anyways.

For the Empire!

Borlois and Plebian like this.
  3. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Well, you got me and whatever forces or ''hired help'' I can access, so...

Time to show everyone else who are the real masters of Heavy Infantry, now isn't it?

Borlois, Plebian and Gero like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get down to bussiness to defeat...the Japs!!!

I am Loyal to Yu Jing to the end, I played in Wotan so I might be too green still, however I refuse to budge from my support to the faction until we can somehow manage to restore our presence as players and faction among the community!

Borlois likes this.
  5. Plebian

I appreciate the sentiment, but please don't use the J word. We can conquer and be polite, it is why we are meant for domination.

Hecaton, Shiwen, Deltervees and 11 others like this.
  6. Maksimas

Our vid just dropped.

7. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

I could not stop laughing at the little animatic at the beginning.

nehemiah and Plebian like this.
  8. Balewolf

Balewolf It's all opinion

Sounds like it's time to crush the Japanese as hard as we can. Hopefully most of the player base can stop their crying long enough to put up a decent fight so that the events of Uprising don't look like their normal effectiveness.

Borlois, Plebian and Maksimas like this.
  9. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

That might be easier said than done with the restrictions put on the Japanese territory.

Hecaton and xagroth like this.
  10. Maksimas

It'll be easier crushing just about anybody else, given the territory restrictions overall, that being you need one of the players to be of the same faction as the territory.

11. Borlois

Borlois Yu Jing Imperial Service Agent

All Help are welcome. For sure the loyal Japanese forces who remain with YJ are the real Japanese Sectorial Army! Not puppet terrorist who are payed by the Kuge and PanO.
    The State Empire will remember your loyalty! Hit with your swords where our bullets miss! And together we will defeat our enemies!!

Plebian likes this.
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well In my case it would be actually impossible to invade kurage Station, as the Players I have Access to play regularly during the campaign are PanO and Ariadna, Maybe Haqq or Tohaa as well.

However I will commit most of my Efforts in defense or attack if our High command gives us the order against any of the factions I listed up.

Incidentally does anyone know who our High Commanders are?

13. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

I'm in almost the same position sadly

14. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

It is heartening to hear loyal voices from the Japanese nation, who have not forgotten the dream all we subject-citizens share: a united Asia, a united Humanity, order and prosperity for all. Terrorists and feudalists might lay claim to the title of Japan, but theirs is a temporary victory, and a doomed one... together we shall make Yu Jing whole again, and continue our ascent to our rightful place as leaders of the Sphere!

Dragonstriker and Gero like this.
  15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we are still buddies with the JSA?? :3

16. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

We are, of course, united with the true Japanese, for they never departed the fold. Any who have left Yu Jing are not Japanese at all, such a base betrayal proves them not even human. For such terrorist criminals, there can be no mercy.

Dragonstriker and Gero like this.
  17. Fyeya

Fyeya Yakitori over a light flamethrower

Those poor souls who want to live as whipped dogs, cringing back to their masters for further abuse, they may stay with you... Until you field your honorable Invincible Armies, I am afraid I will not join the YJ in battle again.

Triumph likes this.
  18. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

It basically captures why I branched out from JSA to vanilla Yu Jing within the first year of me starting seriously. I just couldn't resist that BSG Tiger Soldier. For a long while my Yu Jing collection was JSA plus Tiger Soldiers (and one OOP invincible I bought off ebay).

[​IMG]

I've participated in Wotan as well. I too shall clench my fist and double down on Yu Jing (even though I've got a sizable Haqqislam collection now and JSA was my first army). I've got a Gentleman's agreement game set up, first week of the Campaign my favorite opponent (a Nomad player) and I will play a game of Tunguska (as it is now before the sectorial hits) vs the Invincible army and post the result. I think multiple current Securitate will balance out the multiple Zuyong I'd be fielding.

xagroth likes this.
  19. Plebian

As good communists, we will make all decisions by committee.

Shiwen and Gero like this.
  20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will we ally ourselves with other factions?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation