1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurage Results. [Galactics get off our Lawn!]

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Kreslack, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

Kurage Results just got posted. Great work to everyone that participated and helped contribute to our victory. ^w^ It was a real honor to be in the high command. I really hope I'll be able to join the leadership again for the next campaign.

Some of those ended races ended up being pretty close. And some of the stats were a bit surprising. But I really love seeing that we put out the most high quality battle reports by a substantially large margin.

Super excited to hear what the consequences will be. Hope we boot everyone off the island. Guess we'll be finding out soon enough.

#1 Kreslack, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    Gargs454 likes this.
  2. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

comrades!

I am very proud to be an Ariadnan! Best campaign result we had ever! from most dominant faction last year to biggest winner overall! By keeping disciplined, sportsmanlike and putting out high quality bat reps. We just kept doing what we always do over the years and it has payed off in the end. loved and hated, we made an impression by how we fight and how we behave as true Ariadnans. very proud to have served as your high commander. orders were given and taken from HQ with a lot of enthousiasm. it was a very exiting campaign, fighting on several fronts in such a short amount of time. We got it done!

but what matters most is: Dawn is ours!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Gargs454 likes this.
  3. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

"Kurage station remains Japanese"

Well.... Fuck?

"PanO defended the hottest spot of campaign?"

Well... fuck... but I guess they refer to the first push we made.

But it seems we indeed won!

#3 Beodren, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  4. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention that Tohaa took the Ariadna base too :wink:

barakiel likes this.
  5. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Well, it's all well and good to be the overall victors, but there were a few unwanted "honors" sprinkled in there...

barakiel and Ben Kenobi like this.
  6. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

Would love to see those cheating graphs done as percentages :thinking_face:

barakiel and Arkhos94 like this.
  7. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Well both they held 2/3rds of locations, same with Ariadna and Tohaa, not sure how this will evolve, but as I understood it Bostria was referring to specific locations, not the entire theatre of operations.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  8. Beodren

That I was less surprised about and totally respected the effort you made there. The other two comments had me more puzzled, since well, only NA2 and PanO lost ground, yet they are... given stuff?

9. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Well, Ariadna lost ground as well... it'll be interesting to see how the lore/fluff shakes out.

10. Beodren

A very good point! But we balanced it out by gaining some too. Still, I will agree with the result... I just found those two very surprising, especially considering a miracle YuJing playerbase managed to pull off, pushing through the sea of salt and hopelessness.

East of Irem and jj.konko like this.
  11. Yvain

Yvain Well-Known Member

Kind of makes sense for them to be our enemies as well because of what happened with Aurora.

12. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

shhhh, we're not supposed to know that one :wink:

But yeah, and they created antipodes, withouth which we would probably have tech on par with at least Haqq

Yvain likes this.
  13. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

for what it is worth, The AI Historian has been generous to Ariadna. Our 3 point lead on the ops centre turned out to be around 50 points in the end. And we thought the Tower was taken from us with a 50 point(ish) lead, but turned to be more around 15 points in the end. Even Aplekton was close in our grasp at one point in the early stage... if only we knew...

As High Commander I look at it and think: should we have stayed at Aplekton? or should we have pushed for pano at the beginning. Cause Yu Jing turned out to be very close at taking Kurage Phase 2, what if pano was to busy defending there base, giving Yu Jing room to go fully on kurage...that would have changed history.

And we as HQ picked opcentre over the Tower. if we pressed less on Pano and more on Tohaa we might have taken both.

but alas, fog of war influences the decision on HQ. It was to tricky to look at a 50 point tohaa lead and say: meh, probably rubbish... and hope the pano is performing worse then the results are showing. In the end it is good to see that a lot of our efforts got upgraded and that it improved our results.

what would be Nice if people could get notified on a personal level: if some of their reports got upgraded. a real morale booster if they could see that their efforts matters.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

14. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

You are totally right.
    But I don't know if this will ever happen that a faction will lose all of their battlegrounds :wink:

15. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

That's the trade off with having more zones, it's harder to defend everything, but it's easier to hold onto something...

16. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

JSA was the true winner in Kurage. They got to take territory from the theoretical "winner" (Ariadna). Ariadna literally has less control over Dawn than it did at the beginning of Kurage, despite winning. I guess CB decided that JSA needed more plot armor/victories.

17. cazboab

Novyy cimmeria was under 'neutral' control with a great big YuJing port. Now its under neutral control with a great big Japanese port that a third of is on fire...
    Not a lot of difference really...

East of Irem and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  18. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

The difference is that Dai-Nippon isn't bound by the treaties that Yu Jing was - so they can straight up start claiming land on Dawn.

19. Dabicho

Dabicho Well-Known Member

But they have to obey the O-12 designations about ALL nations, is not what YuJing signed, no foreign nation can put a feet on the center of Dawn, and the remote islands are designed betwen factions, that Ariadna don't approve.

JSA didn't have any, they "stoled" from Yujing the Kurage, and in the campaing they lost part of it.

Ariadna didn't have any presence on the Novy Cimmeria Island, they won a base for the campaing, they lost one spot from the base, but they won one spot from PanO base is a win lose win trade, not a win lose like JSA or a Lose Win like YuJing.

So double win for us, little win for YuJing, NO WIN for JSA, and a little mention for Tohaa and Aleph.

20. cazboab

If it were possible to claim land on Dawn by not being a signatory then other nations would have "split off" and claimed it before now. 'No Mr O12, we're Neo Scotia, not Caledonia, those French guys are Nouveau Gaulic, that's the New American states of Dawn, and the Russians have changed names twice this week already so who knows...'

saint likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation