1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurage Crisis Tips

Discussion in 'News' started by Bostria, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Bostria

Bostria Brand Ambassador
    CB Staff

Hello, Elegant Gentlemen.
    It's me, Carlos from CB. And no... I'm not coming here with the Tusnguska profiles and that stuff. Just wait for the 29th, dammit!

I'm here to inform you about the KURAGE CRISIS Campaign.
    Ok, so today, the Warconsole website for the campaign has become public, and everyone will be allowed to register and begin enjoying this FREE online event from CB & BoW.

Some tips that I would like to share with you:
    1. Battle Hardened. You have to register in the site, if you use the same nick and e-mail account as on the previous campaigns you will receive an extra achievement as a Veteran from Flamia & Wotan.
    2. Prize Support. Those Commanders who provide and show excelence in their Batreps, performing and FairPlay during the campaign might win some Infinity goodies as courtesy by CB for those who shine in the darkness.
    3. Balance. More balance between factions. We considered the system a little bit in order to leave no faction off the competition. This time the system balance the massive numbers of the popular faction with the quality of the batreps, the percentage of victory points and the location and scenarios where the battles happen. The max ammount of Batreps that a user can create is 3 per day, the max ammount of unpublished Batreps a user can hold is 5.
    4. Fluff impact. The events and highlights happening during the campaign might be portrayed in the next Infinity book. Always under the straight supervision of Gutier Lusquiños (Infinity creator/writer/showrunner) himself.
    5. Unpredictable Outcome: This is not a plain campaign with just 2 possible endings. This campaign involves 9 factions fighting over 7 locations in 18 different scenarios. The ultimate result of this conflict is not predictable and allows everyone to have space for their epic contributions.
    6. No Faction Ground zero advantage. Locations begin with just 3 points for the master faction, so this time every spot can be conquered faster. It's MADNESS!!
    I hope you enjoy this Campaign.
    Good luck.

ZlaKhon, Abrilete, Wolf and 5 others like this.
  2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

I read this entire post in your voice and accent. (I love your videos btw!)

3. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

OH SHIT EARLY PROFI-awwww

4. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

I appreciate the upfront information. Hoping this campaign will be as awesome and fun as last year! Glory to the Hyperpower. #IPLAYFAIR

5. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

So did I! :smile:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation