1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurage Crisis High Command Coordination

Discussion in 'OOC' started by Yasashii Fuyu, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

2. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Not to appear overly negative, but I do not want to be part of any operation last year's YJ high command has a say in.
    In the make believe fluff land a campaign environment lends itself to, those guys should have taken a political fall for their previous failures and step down from their post.
    They're welcome to fight and no hard feelings, but I question their ability to lead, character and decision making and would like someone with less baggage to pick up the slack.

This is a vote though, and an unspecified country IRL has managed to elect an orange tanned old dude who can't keep his wits together for 5 minutes. So if they happen to reappear and screw things up again I'll at least be able to poke fun incorporating a Human Sphere version of The Onion.

meikyoushisui and jimbo slice like this.
  3. Yasashii Fuyu

Might I ask, have you been playing Yu Jing during last campaign, and actually read and acted upon Yu Jing High Command decisions? (Cause I frankly don't remember your name from any interactions in the Campaign..)

Or where exactly does your harsh critique come from?

Cause if you have actually been part of Yu Jing during Wotan, you should very well know that Yu Jings "downfall" had VERY little to do with its actual High Command (not talking about the fictional High Command that CB pulled out of their imagination) or its player base.

As a side note, since many YJ High Command Commanders have switched to other factions this year due to the frustration in YJ because of recent events and treatment, you might not want to be part in any other faction then :-P

Anyways, since you apparently hold grudges against people you don't know, expect a whole operation to fail just cause some members of a Command are not to your liking, and apparently intend to laugh at the whole situation instead of participating and making it better, you won't be missed....(sounds to me a bit like someone who didn't even bother to vote when a certain someone became president, yet still laughs at people for letting him become President...though I guess you most likely aren't american anyways.)

#3 Yasashii Fuyu, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  4. Teslarod

Getting way over your head there with the guessing are we?

Since you're getting all defensive let me spell it out, yes I'm talking about not exclusively but also you. You do not seem to have any awareness of where you went wrong the last time around. So it's obviously not your fault and you can't be blamed for it, eh? Here to lead, not to take responsibility. Yeah that sounds about all the reason I'll need to ask for someone else to represent me.

Guess we're starting early with the memes this year
    [​IMG]

Also I'm not even from 'Murica lol, couldn't have voted if I wanted to. That merely was an example that shit happens sometimes when we don't speak up to prevent it. But I'm not certain if the joke here is lost on you.

Alright mate it's on. Let's do this for real!
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/not-my-highcommand.23660/

Just so you know I still fully intend to have fun with this either way, so prepare yourself for your potential victory. Best of luck mate.

5. Yasashii Fuyu

What are you even talking about here? Not only did you not even properly read what I wrote (I already mentioned that you are most likely not american as your original post heavily indicated you weren't) , but you also didn't answer any of my questions in regards to your baseless accusations, and instead went for Memes, some sort of challenge, and apparently are taking this as some sort of stupid troll contest.

Do whatever you want really, nobody forces you to be part of any High Command that includes me or any former Yu Jing Player, nobody forces you to listen to any High Command that includes me or any former Yu Jing Player, I don't even know you, yet you somehow claim to know of my "failings" which is hilarious.

Anyways, you do whatever you think you are doing, sow Chaos as much as you like, Troll from below your Bridge as much as you like.

All I am doing is taking action where nobody else did, coordinating the building of our High Command before it's too late when nobody else apparently would. Could have done it yourself but you didn't, and instead of being a part of it and improving whatever you deemed "last years failure" you do whatever it is you think you are doing now....which in my eyes is only hurting our faction, but that's for others to decide I guess.

Have fun, I'm not taking part in whatever you think you have started here, feel free to ignore whatever our High Command decides upon, there are always guys like you around after all.

6. Teslarod

Whoa there, nothing against YJ players.
    That was uncalled for, they're plagued by standout individuals dead set on dragging the whole community down with them year after year.
    Still can't blame the guys you jumped ship upon for that.

The point isn't not to listen to you, if you manage to get properly appointed you're entitled to lead and I will only poke fun at that if you happen to repeat last year. I'm not saying it is impossible you learned something from last time, I'm saying I'm not willing to trust you to give you a second shot at it in case it is up to me.
    Your behaviour actually doesn't do much to discourage that either, good luck anyway!

7. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

So, I'm very new to the game, like two months in...I have no clue about what happened before, but really want to participate for several reasons.

1. I want to play the game and get better.
    2. I want to get to become friends with the guys in my meta
    3. I really enjoy taking pics and writing bat reps

Could someone explain to me, without a lot of harsh words, what exactly happened to make the last campaign such a negative thing for so many veteran players? What can I do to avoid said negative feelings coming my way, (mainly because I'm a no nonsense guy, and I'll friggin throw it right back at you)? I really don't want anything to sour me on this game, like CID and GB play testing has done for me on those games. Feel free to PM me or just reply here.

8. Yasashii Fuyu

As long as you don't get too involved into the inter faction fluff of this campaign, don't expect too much in terms of the result of this campaign (previous campaigns were almost not influenced by player actions at all in terms of long time results), and don't get frustrated by other factions winning, you should be more or less fine :-P

geo67 likes this.
  9. Darknes

Darknes Member

Since we are throwing names out there, I would like to include mine in for the position of high command communications officer. I don't have any major conflicts with it this year, and I have two precious campaigns as JSA under my belt. I spend a lot of my free time list building for different factions, and running through the number crunching for different mission.

Coordinating the different NA2 armies to effectively use their abilities is something I can see myself doing well. I not only play JSA, but also, Druze, and Ikari typically, but I have dabbled in the effectiveness of every army to this point as well, so I know the strengths and weaknesses of many, other than the new Nomads.

And while I would love to say that I could get a battle report in before we vote, my gaming group won't be meeting until Thursday, so I should be able to get a couple in after that.

10. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Ahem watch out for the language and accusations.

Everything said here can be said in a nicer tone, also dragging real world politics is never a good idea.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation