1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kum Bikers

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Geodron, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Geodron

Geodron Well-Known Member

I'm considering picking up some Kum bikers for ITS10 and I am fishing for some experience from players who use them (any of them).

Do they pair well with Tarik or a Maghariba? Is taking any of them a valid option over Muttawiah? Can Kasyum put in work?

I've considered using Kasym to fly forward and karate chop enemy heaters in Frostbyte or at Datatrackers, LTs and TAGs. The two girls I can't tell if they are worth it or not. But the basic kum biker with chainrifle seems cheap and useful at the very least.

Any advice or help is appreciated.

2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

I've only used Kasym Beg and Zulekya to any extent.

None of the bikes have ever fit into my overall tactical plan. I've always found that their very high speed take them in directions I may not like. I couple that with the unreliability of smoke grenades to keep them alive and they have always been reduced to missiles launched at the enemy. Overall they lack the punch power that a lot of other bike units offer, which is why they are so cheap. Mostly. Hate Ariadna.

The only trick to help is to have other bikes or ghazi so you can use their impetuous order to get a smoke grenade down first before moving on to the bike you really want to survive. Sort of a cascade activation.

That said, Kaysm Beg is amazing. Panzerfausts keep most people honest and the smoke has a good chance keeping him alive. For best results, it's drive into close combat and eschew the chain rifle unless it's just a _crowd_. Beat stuff to death.

Zulekya is definitely a step down. Speed and smoke her as close as possible and the breaker pistols will need more kills than the twin light flamethrowers. Again, unless there are just crowds around. Close combat seems to be her best bet if she lives to get there.

I've only used the generic ones once or twice, and they're just... maybe I want too much out of 10 point models. Hiding their fat butts during deployment is pain and our tables range from desolate to my own.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2 Papa Bey, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    nikochan and xagroth like this.
  3. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

This topic comes back from time to time - as can be seen here for example:
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/how-to-play-kum-biker-gang.19677/

I'll write shortly - the best is the BEAST.

[​IMG]
    I mean Kasym. Normal Impetuous makes him far more dependable. Panzerfaust scares everyone and is really effective, my Kasym destroyed many tough enemies with it. Great CC and EXP CCW is also fantastic - he chops enemies with ease, like yesterday in a tournament we played in North Poland (250 YAMS, I finished 2nd with 12 players after 3 wins).
    And the best thing about Kasym is that he's a psycho, but a highly tactical one. His smoke grenades and smoke grenade launcher is great and combos beautifully with Djanbazan or other guys wanted to be screened.

I use him almost always.

Zuleyka is good, but for me a class worse. Very high damage potential with her great 2 flamers and 2 breaker pistols, but also much more fragile because of worse statistics and especially the Extreme Impetuous. Still you can pair her with Ghazis and use them to move first and smoke the way.

Just try.

Riding through the battlefield with Kums is a great fun :)

PozdRawiam / Greetings

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation