1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kum assembly

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Swiftage, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Swiftage

Swiftage Well-Known Member

Perhaps a very stupid question, but I've just received the Kum bikers box & there are a couple of issues.

First, one of the front pieces of one bike appears to have a considerable gap between it & the body. Is this usual?

Second, there are a couple of long thin components in the same bag as the handlebars. I'm not certain what these are or where they fit. Any ideas folks?

Many thanks everyone.

2. itsuncertainwho

itsuncertainwho Well-Known Member

Can you post pics?

Exhaust pipes?

3. Swiftage

I'll post a picture as soon as I have an opportunity. Possibly exhausts. I know there is one piece that is a double exhaust for one of the bikes.

4. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

The front fork does not fit they way you think. The gap is real or the bike rises up like a bucking bronco.

Long thin bit are footrests and they attach under the main chassis.

5. Swiftage

That's awesome. After a second look & dry fit all becomes clear. Many thanks for the responses guys.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation