1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kromlech Conversion Parts Question

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Golem2God, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Has anyone tried to use Kromlech legs for an Infinity model? I found a design recently that might work out well for an idea of mine but wanted to know if the scale would fit. Does anyone have any experience with Kromlech parts? If Kromlech's bits won't work out then what company could fit that I should I use?

Any response is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Heroic scale so won’t look nice with infinity.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Golem2God

What about Victrix miniatures? They have a few Highlander boxes that come with kilts. Maybe their size would work out better?

4. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

I’m not sure as I’ve never seen before. However looking at their pics online they seem like heroic scale also (you can tell by the large blocky heads and big hands) so probably have stumpy legs compared to infinity.

Golem2God likes this.
  5. Golem2God

Well I might have to buy some just to see if that is so. Looks like I still have a hard decision to make in the future.

If anyone has or knows of kilt/highlander bits that would work with Infinity minis let me know and provide a link/pics if able. Thanks again for any tidbits that the community can give.
    Speaking of the community, what is your experience with 3rd party bits or warhammer bits with Infinity models? Any successes or failures that are noteworthy to mention?

6. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

I tried heads from Puppetwars and Anvil industries - both do not fit on LI/MI N3 Miniatures. They are really too big!

Golem2God likes this.
  7. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Yeah bits meant for games workshop miniatures are noticibally larger than cn counterparts. And this may look off. Which legs in particular?

Because more truescale things like warlord's project z kits or wyrd games malifaux rpg kits have worked well for head swaps.

Perry miniatures may be a good source of kilts and heads

#7 holycannoli, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    nakar, jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  8. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

Mad Robot Miniatures has some solid Infinity scale weapons and some pretty decent heads that aren’t too grossly out of scale. See the head on my Foreign Co Bolt conversion.

[​IMG]

jherazob, Golem2God and Willen like this.
  9. Golem2God

That is my personal experience too. Mad Robot and Statuesque fit the Infinity size range very well.

10. Golem2God

@MrNailbrain But what about Mad Robot's arms/legs? Do they fit nearly as well?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation