1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Krit and Hulang in N4

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Mahtamori, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

So, with the critical hit mechanics now known, I'm hesitantly foreseeing TAGs (and S5+ in general) becoming more common. This probably means we'll need to approach Krit and Hulang with a bit of a fresh take. I still think that Krit needs to get those 12 points over a Zuyong ML to come with an actual combat advantage and that Hulang is a design that deserves Hidden Deployment.

So, what do you think, would TAGs making a comeback redeem them?

2. Crusader

Crusader Active Member

Where did you get this info?

3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Official CB channel's CodeOne videos gives info on crits, the rest is opinion.

4. Crusader

Crusader Active Member

Ah I checked everywhere except the videos ^_^' Thank you.

5. Paegis

Paegis Vincible Officer

I really don't know what to say about Feuerbach Krit. 48 pts is hitting premium combat HI territory, and that he is not. I've been finding some success with the regular version though - he frees up an engineer slot, and is the only way we have of dropping deployables to protect a pushed-up team. Both the E/mauler and and E/mitter can at least give TAGs pause.

The Hulang's specialty definitely seems like big game hunting, so I think an increase in heavy armor will raise his stock. I'm hoping they give him something else in N4 though. He just seems so vulnerable if you don't have first turn.

6. wes-o-matic

wes-o-matic Well-Known Member

How about Hulangs with AD2? It fits with the "shock troop" angle—imagine one or two rappelling down lines from a hovering VTOL to kick in some doors—and isn't subject to Hack Transport Aircraft since it's not AD3+.