1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knauf's workshop

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Knauf, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Hello fellow enthusiasts!

Here I will show all my conversions and hopefully painted miniatures, once I am more confident in my painting skills.

First batch is a few things for Haqqislam:

The new Zhayedan Doc Plus is a really nice sculpt, but I have no real use for the loadout in my lists, so I was looking for an opportunity to use it as a proxy. I found it works fine as an Al Hawwa FO, which has no N3 sculpt at this point. I've altered the pose slightly to free up the cool helmet design:

[​IMG]

Next up is my proxy for the Farzan CoC. The Muyib LGL from the Hassassin starter has a great pose full of confidence that fits the Farzan very well, in my opinion. Muyibs and Farzans have a very similar design anyway, so this was a natural fit. I cut off the LGL near the rifle stock and replaced it with a part of the Boarding Shotgun from my Govad Hacker (who will become a Barid and doesn't need it anyway).

Luckily, Haqq rifles all share a similar stock design, so the transition on the converted weapon is fairly easy to mask:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last for today, my Fiday from Beyond Red Veil. I've always found the original pose to be a bit off, but I couldn't point my finger at it. When I finally got it, I realized it was the way the Fiday holds his weapon, so I made a few adjustments to make the pose look a bit more relaxed. I also tilted the tactical rock a bit to the back with modelling putty to expose more of the model and have it less hunched over.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Group shot:
    [​IMG]

#1 Knauf, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Xeurian, Daimeow, Oni and 7 others like this.
  2. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

I really like you conversions! How did u manage to get of the Zhayedan head so cleanly?

Knauf likes this.
  3. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Thanks man, appreciate it!

The Zhayedan head is not connected to the shotgun, so that's not a problem.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation