1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kazakh link options

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Angry Clown, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Angry Clown

Angry Clown Well-Known Member

Can some body tell me how i can make core links to get full bonus like tellin a Child.

If i am not wrong if i get a frotovnik i cant get bonuses in Kazak core.

But i can take frotovniks and Kazak veteran to form a core link, right?

2. Tanan

Tanan Well-Known Member

Yes and no. MSV1 frontovik sniper in cheap kazak fullcore still gets +1 burst, +1 BS and 6th sense. But gone are the glory days of +3 BS.

3. AkiPL

AkiPL Active Member

To my understanding it works like this (in example of "line kazaks fireteam" and "veteran fireteam")

For Line Kazaks can be formed with: Line Kazaks, Frontovik, Kazak Doctor and/or Beasthunter)
    You have to have at least one Line Kazak. You may add other units from list but if they don't have the same keyword (Line Kazak) you will not get Pure team bonuses.
    So link with Line Kazaks and Kazak Doctor is pure (Doctor have required keyword in brackets)

For Veterans you can mix Veteran Kazaks and Frontoviks and still have pure team bonuses, but if you add 112 to the team, you will lost them.

Extra case is Voronin (wildcard) he has both keywords: Line Kazak and Veteran, so adding him to Line Kazaks or Veterans will still keep them "pure"

4. Nimlothautle

Nimlothautle Well-Known Member

The costs of taking a haris of mixed units is a lot lower than the cost of taking a mixed core link, since you only lose out on +3 Discover. I think that means taking a 112 as cheap and useful member of a veteran haris is definitely on the table. The Veteran core link, while expensive is still a better core-link for price than most other factions will have post-fireteam update, even if it's not something I regularly take.

While we lose out on an easy way to fully core-link the Frontovik sniper, keep in mind that lose isn't in a vacuum, all the other factions are suffering the same. Weaker core-links mean that our camo aro pieces go up in value, as do our non-linked attack pieces. Overall I expect this to be a net gain for TAK.

Keep in mind that weaker core link aro's for all sectorials overall is going to increase the power of Tags even more, I would expect that if you aren't taking counter Tag pieces like the antipode pack already, you will need to rely on them even more now.

Stiopa likes this.
  5. Angry Clown

Angry Clown Well-Known Member

Line kazak AP hmg
    Line Kazak doctor
    Voronin with sensor
    Line Kazak grenade launcher
    Line Kazak sniper

Seems a good bs14 5 burst attacker in hmg range, bs8 grenader, sensor and Push Button. Is it Ok, yes not so strong.

Id rather a Voronin, hrl frotovnik, eng frotovnik, paramedic Kazak vet and hmg vet for glory too.

I like New haris options.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation