1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jump on the fun need help for a expansion to buy

Discussion in 'General' started by Saxcloud, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Saxcloud

Saxcloud New Member

Hello everyone!

I am on the run to buy aristeia so I decided to buy the base box, human fate and soldier of fortune as firsts 4char expansion. I saved a little bit so I am considering a 2 character expansion.
    After considered thought I get to choose between master of puppet and chemical Brothers. ( double trouble is less effective without char from smoke & mirror and reckless heart require more finesse that I can provide as a rookie)

So from what I understand the 2 brother are one a status buffer/debuffer the other a tank with a twist on using status on him. Instead Gaia is a board controller and fiddler is a board controller with his turret and work well with Hannibal from sof... What do you advise between the 2 and why? Keep in mind I don't get the fully Implications of the rules but I try to have the most variegated roster of aristos to play and have fun

2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I'd always suggest Masters of Puppets for the first buy from the 2-Aristo boxes.

The addition of minions is a great thing to bring into your gameplay, and both Aristos synergise well with the options you've already gone for.

I say pick up Masters of Puppets!

Ealthril and Croepoek like this.
  3. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

+1

With what you have it's really interesting to bring new mechanic to your game with the addition of minions.

But you also have Dart from Human fate, so you could go for the heavy poison team with Chemical brothers. However, I would say this is more complicated to play and ask for finesse, as you wrote. Hammerhead is a really good scorer if you need some.

Fiddler is really easy to learn and play. Gaia a bit more complex.

So eventually I would say as @AdmiralJCJF go for Master of puppets.

4. Saxcloud

Saxcloud New Member

Aaaall right people so I am going mop way! I was interested in the sculpts and in the rules for minion! ( hunter with pet love :))
    So I assume this should give me a variegated roster of nearly a bit more than half aristos disponibile with a good variety of roles? thats correct?

Ealthril likes this.
  5. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Absolutely.
    If you have a 3D printer or know someone who has one, you may find good files and models to print your minions on the internet.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation