1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juan Sarmiento

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Paladin, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I wonder how old the Mexican General is at this Point in the lore.
    If i understood the Uprising Book correct, he is still alive and Commanding the Corregidor Military.

I think he is around since the founding of the Nomad Nation. I did not find any date to calculate the time that passed since then.

If i think correctly it should be around 50-100 years. He could be way over 100 by now.

Is there any information about how long a Human can live at this time, or maybe you can get resurected almost infinitely often, even if you died from age.

Has someone more information?

gravitypool likes this.
  2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

I think, he has a cube and therefore he could live infinit long live. You will only need a new host.

gravitypool likes this.
  3. gravitypool

gravitypool Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Or he could just be having his well deserved retirement stored in a Tunguska Data Bank and be awakened as a Hollow when the need arises.

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I don't think they would do that.

5. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Hollow Men do not come about that way.

With Silk and Lhosts functional immortality is available to the filthy rich/those the government have extreme need of.

Robock likes this.
  6. banthafodder

banthafodder Well-Known Member

Popping him in and out of cold sleep seems impractical so he's probably not in his original body.

It feels weird that a Methuselah is head of the Corgie military though.

7. Civilized Barbarian

Civilized Barbarian Praxis' Lead R&D Janitor

Corregidor seems pretty meritocracy focused, if he's the best then it's worth the resources to keep him in action both for his own skill and in the hopes of exposing future commanders to his methods/philosophy.

I don't know much about the fluff behind cubes and replacement bodies, but if both were manufactured within the Nomad nation then it seems safe enough. Even if we had to import a body, Nomads have previously disconnected William Wallace and Perseus from Aleph (as far as we know) so we could probably make sure there were no shenanigans afoot.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation