1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JSA noob Dire Foes question

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Rannith, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Rannith

Rannith Well-Known Member

I am just starting to get some JSA minis together for the first time. I have never even looked at YJ before so I am unfamiliar with the models. I have the KEISOTSU GUǏ FĒNG YURIKO ODA mini from the Dark Mist Dire Foes Box which I believe I can use in JSA I was wondering if the Guǐ Fēng Xi Zhuang from Defiant Truth is of any value to JSA?

Thanks

2. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Xi is not fieldable in JSA. You can check the official army builder at army.infinitythegame.com for information about army lists.

Dude likes this.
  3. Rannith

Thank you.
    I know less than nothing of the Japanese language structure so I was misled by them both having Gui Fēng in the name.

4. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Yuriko's title on the Dire Foes box is a holdover from when the JSA was under Yu Jingese rule. She was a Kempeitai agent who had infiltrated Yu Jing's goverment -- you'll find her listed as "Kaizoku Yuriko Oda" now, rather than as a Gui Feng, since she no longer has any reason to conceal her motives.

5. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

"Gui Feng" was the unit title given to the spec-ops from Yu-Jing from the Paradiso campaign until the uprising - both the player moddable ones (spec-ops option in army list/builder) and the named character ones (Xi and Yuriko both predate the uprising. Now, as noted, JSA use "Kaizoku" for that type now.).

Like "Vortex" was used for Nomads, "Indigo" for PanO, etc.

6. Rannith

Thank you both for the clarity..

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation