1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bookmarked ITS rules PDF (always current)

Discussion in 'ITS' started by n21lv, Sep 8, 2018.

1. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

Hopefully I won't get maimed by @Bostria because of this, but here's a bookmarked version of the ITS rules PDF with bookmarks.

Corvus Belli, for the love of all that is holy, please DO bookmark the PDFs you create and DO use page links in the table of contents. It's really annoying to search through the ITS PDF each time you need to find a specific mission. It took me only about half an hour to add all the bookmarks and page links. And guess who will get all the praise and glory for this? :P

NB: As far as I know, bookmarks are not supported by native PDF browser plugins.

#1 n21lv, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Ayadan, Ayaxs, ieanderson12 and 5 others like this.
  2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I would add that SOMEHOW your version runs much much more smoothly than CB's...

It is a frigging pain to read those missions in the phone or my old Tablet (or my old eee1000H, believe it or not a Lubuntu goes great with that one, and I can even run the downloaded version of the army in that vintage machine XD)

3. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I guess it has something to do with the software I used. I used PDFEscape Online to add links to TOC and then added bookmarks in PDFXchange. I've stopped using Adobe PDF Reader aeons ago when it was bloated beyond reason and also started to run really slowly on my machine of the time. Also, my version is somehow lighter by about half a megabyte =D

MindwormGames and xagroth like this.
  4. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

Uploaded an updated version (the link didn't change, Google Drive replaces the file automatically). I noticed that I somehow lost a part of the missions bookmarks, so I added those back. Also made some changes to the bookmark zoom level, and now when you click a bookmark, you will jump to the exact place on the page.

xagroth likes this.
  5. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

With ITS Season 11 up an running, I have uploaded a bookmarked version of the ITS11 PDF, replacing the old ITS10 document. So you can use the same link to get the ITS11 version.

Ayadan likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation