1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS for new Hassassin player

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Niu7, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Niu7

Niu7 New Member

Salut! I am a new Hassassin player. And now i want to deal with my first ITS tournament. Through the tournament, i will face different threats. And i need your help!

How hassassisns can deal with:
    • an enemy "spam" army?
    • an enemy "elite" army ?
    • massed Camouflage?
    • massed Perimeter weapons?
    • TAGs?

2. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

• Ghazi Muttawi'ah
    • Ghazi Muttawi'ah
    • Ghazi Muttawi'ah
    • Ghazi Muttawi'ah
    • Ghazi Muttawi'ah

tehmik, oldGregg, KedzioR_vo and 3 others like this.
  3. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Spam armies are annoying, but you're able to build a good defensive firebase around Ghulams, Govads or Muyibs. Full fireteam in a dominating positions should be very hard for a spam army to bypass. Keep your doc (or Nasmat) close by. Focus on removing heavy weapons, hordes are usually very soft after removing their heavy hitters.

Elite army won't have many orders; you can capitalize on it by using "speed bump" units to make them lose orders trying to deal with them. Daylami with Panzerfausts, Shihab remotes, and especially Ghazi Muttawi'ah fall into this category, as does Farzan Minelayer. If you can pinpoint the Lt. go after him with a Fiday. If you go second put your Fiday in a position that requires to burn at least few orders to reach, but from which you can attack safely; enemy will either spend his orders to deal with a single model, or won't bother - allowing you to rampage on the next turn.

In both cases it's good to use units to set up Suppressive Fire. Lasiq with Viral Rifle is especially nasty here.

Massed Camo is best dealt with using Rafiq+Fanous combo; advance both (possibly using Coordinated Orders), deploy Sniffers in position that will have most enemy camo in their ZoC, Discover with Rafiq. Bonus point - Camo units can't reenter Camo in Sensor's Zone of Control, including Sniffers.

The ultimate counter for Perimeter Weapons is the Ayyar. Simply move one of his Holoechoes into their attack range, they'll waste themselves on the echoes. This also works with Mines.

TAGs - Ghazi can isolate them using Jammer or put into IMM-2 state with E/Marats. Muyibs have access to E/Maulers, which can do the same thing. You can also take the brute force approach with Asawira with AP rifle, or use Fiday or Ragik to kill TAGs order pool. They're much less dangerous when they don't have many orders to use.

Good luck!

ambisinister, Ixidro, Myomer and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation