1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS Classifieds

Discussion in 'Rules' started by clever handle, Oct 6, 2020.

1. clever handle

clever handle Well-Known Member

HVT Kidnapping and Rescue are technically no longer possible as the required skills have been removed from the game. Until we have a new ITS season how are communities handling these cards? Are you applying N3 rules or simply discarding these options?

Also, with how Coup de Grace is now a nested bullet point in CC attack does Predator change in any way? (CC Attack against an unconscious model is now automatically a CDG)

2. Stampysaur

Stampysaur Wallace is my LT

The its 11 rules are meant to be played with N3. That being said, if you are playing it with n4 substitute withe n3 rules as needed.

the missing rules will be included with its12 when it comes out. Hellois mentioned this in the white noise podcast.

i would play coup de grace the same way as before.

xagroth, RolandTHTG and colbrook like this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I think they've said they do not intend to replace the Classified Deck in the foreseeable future.

I do not see a need to make any allowance for old Coup De Grace. Effectively CC Attack is a Coup De Grace when used on an unconscious enemy which should satisfy the card

4. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

On the ITS 12 PDF there will be hint of what to do with that rules and classifieds ;)

subodai, Xeurian, Stampysaur and 4 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation